Seeing you at work

Tori: you work at Nozu. Tori spends a lot of time there mainly cos you work there every say after school and she's insanely attracted to you. She's with Jade and Cat at the big table around the sushi table you work at.
"Will you just talk to her already? I'm getting tired of you staring at her all the time." Jade says.
"Have you seen her? She'll laugh in my face." Tori says.
"No she wont. I've talked to her before. She's nice." Cat says.
"What can i get for you three?"
They look at the person talking to them. It's you. You and Tori lock eyes. You smile at her and she goes bright red. They order their food and you get to making it. Jade stares at Tori with that judgy look.
"Dont look at me like that i panicked." Tori says.
After you finish work, you leave and notice the three of them stood at Jade's car.
"Y'know it's hardly my fault the car wont start." Tori says.
"Well i think it's just annoyed at you cos you didn't speak to your woman crush wednesday." Jade says.
You walk over to them.
"Car troubles?" You ask.
They look at you. Jade nods.
"I'll take you all home and get my dad to look at the car if you want." You suggest.
"Yeah that'd be great." Jade says.
You all get in your car. Jade and Cat make Tori sit in the front with you. When it's just the two of you in the car, you both just talk. You invite her out on a date next week and not long after, you're dating.

Jade: you work in Karaoke Dokie. You work behind the bar selling drinks and occasionally cooking food. Today is one of the days that Jade and her friends come in. You're just stood cleaning the bar of all the sticky stuff on it. While you're doing that, Jade walks over.
"Hello what can i get for ya."
She looks at you and feels butterflies errupt like a volcano in her stomach. She couldn't explain it if she tried.
"I-uhm... sorry.. uhm.. just.. sorry one second." Jade says.
She walks off. You cant help but smile. You've heard rumours around school for a while now that she likes you. You've never been able to confirm them but you might get to today. 5 minutes later, Jade walks over again.
"What can i get for ya?" You ask.
"Can i get 2 waters please?"
"No problemo."
You get two glasses and fill them with water. You then hand them to Jade and she pays for them. Then she walks off. She sits at her table and puts her head in her hands.
"Yep. She's in love." Andre says.
"Shut up." Jade says.
"Oh come on you so are though. You couldn't even get 2 glasses of water without swooning over her. Just tell her you like her." Tori says.
Jade sighs and goes to the bar. She takes a deep breath and nods. You turn and smile.
"Hello again."
"Go out with me." She blurts out.
That catches you off guard. To say the least.
"I am so sorry." She says.
"Why dont i take you on a date. Tomorrow. I know this really nice place." You suggest.
She goes bright red and smiles. She nods. Which makes you smile.
"Yeah I'd like that very much." Jade says.
"I'll come pick you up. Where do you live?" You ask.
She writes her address down on your arm followed by her number. You cant help but smile.
"I'll pick you up at 11. Be ready." You say.
She smiles and goes back to her table. Safe to say the others teased the life out of her for it.

Cat: you Cat are dating. Have been for just short of 7 months. She's head over heels in love with you. But she doesn't really wanna say that she loves you in case you dont say it back (Beck put that idea in her head). So she's holding back on it. You're dying to tell her you love her. Cos you do. But you dont really know if she'll understand it cos she is a bit ditzy. But you dont mind explaining it to her. You're currently at work. You work at a supermarket. Either stocking shelves or behind the till. You're behind the till right now.
"Enjoy your day."
"You too."
The person then walks off. You notice a very familiar red head walking with a very familiar goth towards you. You call her a goth cos you know it pisses her off. You smile a little and try to contain your excitement to see your girlfriend. But there's someone in front of them so you're sorting them out first.
"How many bags do you need?" You ask.
"Maybe just 3 for now but i might need 5." She says.
You grab 3 bags and open them for her. She's an older woman. Cat and Jade stand and watch you help the woman bag all of her things up.
"Bless you love, you didn't have to do that." She says.
"I know but there's a lot of things to pack up and it wouldn't be right to expect you to do it all on your own." You say.
When she's all bagged up, you help her put the bags in her shopping trolley and then she pays for it.
"Enjoy the rest of your day." You say.
"You too."
She walks off. Cat and Jade then walk round.
"Hello. What can i do for you today?" You ask, pushing the shopping down towards them.
They dont have much. Just popcorn and a few drinks. Few snacks for the side of popcorn too. Cat smiles and you look at her. You smile too.
"Ugh love birds stop flirting! It's gross! Not in front of my popcorn!" Jade says.
You cant help but chuckle.
"If you wanna stick around until my break, which is only an hour away, I'll come sit with you." You say, to Cat.
Cat gasps and looks at Jade. Jade groans and rolls her eyes.
"Okay fine. We'll stick around." Jade says.
Cat leans over to you and kisses you. You manage to get a kiss back before she pulls away.
"You could get fired if you get caught y'know." Jade says.
"I dont really care to be honest i hate it here. And besides, there's only you two on my till right now so I'm not holding anybody up." You say.
"Can i have a hug?" Cat asks.
You stand up and walk round to her. You then pull her into a hug. She hugs back and rests her head on your chest. Jade cant help but smile. As much as she hates all the cute couply stuff, she loves your relationship. She loves how happy you make Cat. She got you two together. She pushed Cat to get the confidence to tell you she likes you. She's trying to push her to tell you she lovss you. It's very slowly working.
"My love i have to get back to work." You say.
She whines but lets go. You place a kiss on her lips and sit back down behind your till.
"I'll meet you outside for my break okay." You say.
She smiles and nods. Jade pays for the snacks and then you bag them up for her. She takes the bag and walks off with Cat. On your break, you told each other that you love each other and stayed together until the end of your break when Jade had to basically drag Cat off of you because she had Koalad herself around you. Not that you minded because you could actually work like that but you'd probably get fired and you do need the money. In the end, all went well.

Okay! Okay! I know I'm sorry! It's been well over a month. It's a little hard to write this book because 3 different story's for one idea is a little rough to work with but we're getting there! Ima try updating more regularly but i have decided that Tuesday the 27th of September is just not my day. Byee :)