when she gets angry. Preference

Tori: she'll start cursing out the person she's annoyed at while pacing. Her arms doing movements like crazy and tears spilling down her face. So, you just hug her. You'd stand there until she finally breaks in your arms. You'd stand there and just hold her while she lets it all out. Then you'd carry her to bed and lay next to her, cuddle her until she falls asleep and fall asleep with your arms wrapped around her waist.

Cat: miss ma'am is a little shocking with controlling her emotions. More specifically, her anger. What she does is she holds it all back and then when one minor inconvenience takes place, usually you saying something, she snaps and boy does she snap. She yells and yells. And every time she does it, it surprises you. Like a lot. I mean how is someone like Cat gunna find the strength to basically scream at someone like that? Well she's very scary when she yells. Then she cries. You just hold her until she calms down and you let her explain what happened to make her this angry.

Jade: we all know how bad Jade is. She's bad. Especially when someone flirts with you. Believe me you try to push the person away before Jade sees but it never works. Like ever. So, she'll try going for them. Which results in you having to grab her arms and pin them behind her back. Giving the other girl time to book it. You then walk her into the black box where she gets her anger out by throwing chairs here, there and every where. Then she just calms down and is deep and heavy breaths. To which you'll say "I'm not gunna leave you. Why do you get yourself so worked up like this bubs?" To which she responds with a shrug. So you hug her and she's calm.

Chairs here. Chairs there. Chairs everywhere.
You get a chair! You get a chair! Chairs for all!!