Comforting you after surgery

Tori: you've just had surgery. You're layed in a hospital bed. You're undeniably tired. Tori is sat on the bed in front of you.
"How are you feeling baby?" Tori asks.
You groan out in pain and stay silent. Tori smiles and lays next to you.
"You wanna cuddle baby?" Tori asks.
"I cant it hurts." You say.
Tori pouts a little. You look at her and pout. She smiles at you.
"I'm so tired." You say.
"I'm not surprised. Just relax now baby. Just relax. You can go home soon." Tori says.
You whine and lay your head back on the pillow.
"I really hope i can go home soon. I hate this bed. It's so uncomfortable." You say.
Tori laughs. You smile and lay your head sideways onto her shoulder.
"I'm gunna take care of you when you get out of here." Tori says.
You place a kiss on her cheek and she lays her head on your head.
"I love you." She says.
"I love you too."

Jade: you and Jade are best friends but recently she's felt more than friendly emotions for you. She would tell you but she doesn't know how you'd react and doesn't want to lose a good friend. As of right now though, you're in surgery. She's very very worried about you. And then, you come out of surgery. You get wheeled into a room. Jade walks into your room. When you wake up, she smiles.
"Hey you." Jade says.
"Heyyy. You're prettyy." You say.
Jade goes red and bites her lip a little with a slight smile. You just lay there.
"I missed you while you were in there." Jade says.
"I was asleeeep. Soo..." You say.
She laughs.
"I think you're silly." Jade says.
You gasp, rather dramatically too, and look at her.
"I am NOT silly! You're mean." You say.
She gasps.
"...okay yeah maybe you're right. I am pretty mean. But never to you." Jade says.
"Yeah! You're always SUUUPER nice to me! Why?" You ask.
"I think I'll tell you later. You just rest now." Jade says.
"Can we cuddle?" You ask.
She smiles and nods.
"Yeah. We can do that." Jade says.
She gets onto your bed and you both cuddle. She'll tell you the truth later. She knows she will.

Cat: you and Cat are sat on your hospital bed together. You're dating. Have been for just under 6 months. You made the first move. We all know Cat. She's silly but she got flustered when she attempted to make the first move. She, however right now, is exceedingly worried about you. You can tell that she's worried about you. You take her hands into yours and she looks at you.
"I'm okay. Dont worry I'm okay. I promise." You say.
"Pinkie promise." She says, holding up her pinkie.
You wrap your pinkie around hers and she smiles.
"Can i have a kiss?" She asks.
"You're gunna have to lean down cos i cant sit up." You say.
She leans down and you kiss her. She kisses back and then pulls back. But she doesn't sit back. You just rest your heads together. You place a kiss on her lips and feel her smile when you do so. Then your stomach, where you had the surgery, begins to hurt. You lay back and Cat looks at you worried.
"I'm okay dont worry. My stomach hurts a little. Dont worry." You say.
"Should i get a nurse? Do you want a nurse? I can get you a nurse. I'm gunna go-"
"Cat, hey baby, breathe. It's okay." You say.
"Are you sure?" Cat asks.
You nod. She nods, rather reluctantly, and lays down next to you. You place a soft kiss on her forehead and you both fall asleep.

So yeah I've just had my surgery an yeah. So here. Have them comfortin you, sorta, after surgery. Byeeeee :)