How you cuddle

Tori: when you and Tori cuddle, there's typically 2 positions. Big spoon-little spoon. Honeymoon hug. She's always the little spoon. And with the second cuddle position, she's always cuddled up into your side. Most of the time, you do big spoon-little spoon because it's how you always fall asleep. On the odd occasion you do the honeymoon hug, it's when one of you is ill and just want to be there like that.

Cat: it's either big spoon-little spoon or she'll lay on top of you. You love big spoon-little spoon but you absolutely adore it when she lays on top of you. Cos it only ever happens when she's upset or absolutely exhausted. You'll be layed in bed and she slump into your bedroom ignoring your questions and would lay on your stomach, wrapping her arms around your torso and putting her head on your chest. You'd just hold her and soothe her until she'd fall asleep. When it's big spoon-little spoon, you'll have your arms around her waist with your head on her shoulder.

Jade: she hates to admit it but she loves cuddling with you. And she always ALWAYS insists on holding your hand. No matter the cuddle position. Big spoon-little spoon, holds your hand. Bear hug, holds your hand. Layed on your torso, holds your hand. You really dont mind. You actually love it. You love how much a secret softie she is. She's a closet softie. No matter where you cuddle, she will find a way to hold your hand. She MUST hold your hand or she will not cuddle. Quite simply put. But, you love it regardless and you love her.

Thoughts? I forgot i was working on this one. Send some requests if yall got any :)