After school revision. Preference

Tori: you and Tori are sat in her bedroom after school together revising for the upcoming History test. You're making flash cards to test her on The Nornan Conquest. As you test her on what should be the easy stuff, she starts getting stressed out by it. In all fairness, she hasn't ever been good at The Norman Conquest. But you can sense her getting increasingly stressed out. So you stop. You put the cards down and stop
"We can take a break."
She shakes her head.
"No.... no we can keep going."
"When i say we can, we are. You're getting stressed and I'm not having you have a panic attack."
She just nods. You both just chill cuddled up on her bed watching a movie together.

Cat: you and Cat are sat in your bedroom together revising for the Maths test in a few days. She's panicked, very very panicked. You can see this. And just before you get to stop to comfort her, she breaks. You drop the stuff and hug her. She sits in your lap and cries onto your shoulder as you gently rub your hand up and down her back.
"It's okay baby. You're okay. We can stop."
She just cries her heart out. It absolutely breaks your heart to hear her cry like this. You sit and hold her close and whisper sweet nothings to her to to and calm her down. As she calms down, you gently place a few kisses on the side of her head by her temple. Eventually, you get her to calm down and she sits back. You wipe the tears away from her face.
"It's okay. We can just chill. I'm sorry."
She sniffles.
"It's okie."
You place a soft kiss on her lips. She goes red. You smile. You both cuddle and watch YouTube.

Jade: you and Jade are hanging back after school to work on your duo drama performance together. But you're becoming exceedingly stressed out with trying to remember the words. No matter how hard you try, they're not sticking. Jade can see this.
"Baby. If you cant do it tonight, we can do it another night."
You look at her.
"No i can do it. I just cant remember the words."
"That's why i said we leave it for another night. It's not good for you when you get stressed out. You dont handle panic attacks very well."
"We'll-"
"No. We leave it tonight. No discussions."
You just sigh and nod.
"Fine. But only because I'm tired."
You and Jade go to her house and just chill together. She places a kiss on your lips. You smile and kiss her. She smiles and kisses back. You both just cuddle and fall asleep together.

Yall!! We back!! Victorious is back! It's now just preferences so yeah. But we back! Byeeee :)