Unexpected behaviour

Tori: you and Tori are stood at your locker together just holding hands and talking to the group. This random girl walks over and starts asking you questions about this History project that you're doing together. So you explain it to her and she nods. She then smiles and walks off. She stands at her locker. Tori scowls and, in front of everyone, stands in front of you and pulls your head down into a kiss. She puts her hands on your face and you kiss back and put yours on her waist. Tori pulls back from the kiss and looks at the girl who scowls and walks away.
"Wow. Jade's jealousy coping mechanisms are rubbing off on Tori." Rex says.
"Shut your doll up." You say to Robbie.
"Yes ma'am." Robbie says.
"Also, not complaining, but what?"
"Got jealous of that girl, kissed you cos you're mine." Tori says.
"Told you it works." Jade says.
"It really does." Tori says, sounding surprised.
Jade just smiles. The day goes on as normal and when you get to Tori's house, you make out for a little bit before opting to cuddle and watch Netflix together.

Cat: you're sat with Cat in Sikowitz's room. Cat woke up in a bad mood cos you cheated on her in a dream. She's not happy with you. You're trying your very best to convince her that you didn't actually do it and wouldn't ever do it but she's stubborn. Especially for someone who doesn't actually know the meaning of stubborn.
"Cat baby c'mon." You say.
"SHUT UP!" She yells.
That silences everyone. Including Sikowitz. Cat grabs her bag and leaves. You look around you.
"Did little miss sunshine and rainbows just yell?" Sikowitz asks.
"Yeah. Yeah i think she did." You say.
"Ooo Y/n she's angry with you. What'd you do?" Tori asks.
"I cheated on her." You say.
"EXCUSE ME?!" Jade yells.
"In her dream, Jade. In her dream. She's pissed with me cos I cheated on her in her dream." You say.
"I mean i was gunna say maybe that's not such a nice thing to do." Jade says.
"Liar. I'm gunna go talk to her." You say.
You find Cat sat in front of your locker sat on the floor and smiling at a photo of you both.
"Kitten?"
She looks at you.
"I'm sorry." She says.
"It's okay. Just know would never cheat on you." You say.
She smiles and kisses you. You kiss back and just chill there for the remainder of the lesson.

Jade: you're with Jade and the group. You and Jade are best friends but you both have major crushes on one another. Crazy right? Not really. You're both having your own little conversation when you say something funny that usually has Jade in creases on the floor. Instead of that, she giggles. Everyone goes silent. Including Jade.
"Did you..... did you just giggle?" Andre asks.
You look at Jade.
"Jade you just giggled." Cat says.
"Can we not talk about it." Jade mumbles.
You smile a little bit. When it's just you and Jade alone, you sit and look at her. She's exceedingly embarrassed.
"So. Jade West giggled." You say.
"Y/n shut up." Jade says.
"Nope. You're never going to hear the end of this. Ever. You giggled." You say.
Jade whines and lays her head back.
"Y/n don't be mean." Jade says.
"I'm not being mean. But the last time i did something unexpected you didn't drop it for weeks so its my turn now, my love." You say.
Jade groans and rolls her eyes. She looks at you. You make direct eye contact. She goes red and looks away. Safe to say you didn't drop it. You would just casually slip it into conversation every other day just for funny haha's. That lasted just short of a month.

Imagine if Jade actually giggled bro! That would be something else entirely. Anyways. Bye :)