chapter 34 meet the tigress

Start from the beginning

" What do you want haan? If you want money, take this card. I will tell you the pin, withdraw as much as you want. See this watch take this too. but don't harm the ladies, please let us go.

The men started laughing at his pleading. Roshan was getting more fearful for his life and he started sweating badly.

Rajiv who was watching the live video as he plotted one man to make the video of Roshan"s beating which he has to show to ronn later.

When he saw arohi was present there then he started sweating badly as he ordered the men to beat Roshan without bothering about the hurdles but now he is scared for his life as ronn will not leave him.

He rushed for his car to reach the scene to stop those men. But to his bad luck, he crashed into ronn who was leaving to see her angel.

" What the hell Rajiv?."

" Sir.. Sorry sir, I was in a hurry".

" Hmm, so any updates about that mosquito? Don't forget to send a bouquet from my side with a special note.in the hospital"

At the same time Ronn "goes off with the name of the man who was keeping an eye on his angel just a few minutes before he informed him about the angel's temple visit.

Had quickly attended the call, listening to his words. Ronn's eyes turned red in anger, he cut the call and grabbed Rajiv from his collar " you moron tell the men to leave from there I swear if my angel got a little scratch na I will burn you alive. Do you got me "

Neeraj understood the situation he tried to control ranvijay " leave him ronn we have to save her first, come on"

Ronn left his collar and rushed to the car. They started the journey towards the temple.

" I am coming angel don't you worry.'ronn was murmuring in worry about arohi

Little did he know that the girl whom he is calling angel is a tigress in real life.

On the other hand, Arohi looked around and found five men were surrounding them. She searched for their weapons but to her good luck, they were not carrying any weapons.

She looked at rachna and nodded, rachna knew what she is signalling so she quickly gave his baby to Roshan who was trying to call the police, he doesn't get the signal that fool was oblivious to the surroundings and he carefully holds the baby, rachit quickly grabbed his hairs as he was used to doing this with stranger person.

Arohi tied her dupatta on her waist, rachna followed her actions, they both did a handshake and started the fight. The goons who were there to beat Roshan, when they found ladies with him but they decided to just avoid them as they were expecting them to be scared with a slap or two.

" Do tere, teen mere " arohi told rachna on which rachna pouted,( two for you three for me )

"No, you always do this three for me and two for you."

" Just this time rachna next time you will have more." Arohi requested

The goons were confused about what they were talking about, so one man raised his hand to slap Arohi, Arohi twisted his hand and the man screamed in pain., but she didn't leave his hand untilaa bone-cracking sound is heard.

The four men attacked the girls but they didn't know who they were Messing with the girls who are well trained in every kind of defence technique. Martial arts, kickboxing and whatnot
In the car, Rajiv was surprised to see the video in which the live fight was going on." Sir, please see this "

Ronn snatched the phone and stared at the screen, a smile spread on his lips when he found his angel was fighting like a pro.

Soon they reached the place but Ronn told neeraj to stay at a distance as he wanted to see how much guts her angel had.