|| Prologue ||

Her POV :-

He has been always there in my mind and heart....even in my prayer also! Praying for his well being and health has been my daily routine. But guess what, I was never meant to be the special one for him! I am just a replica to his love..as still now his heart belongs to HER. Even 'our' room (with a sad smile) reminds of HER presence in between us.

(with a lone sigh) The Replaced Bride..I am to him! Am I ever going to be the ONLY ONE in his life..or I'm the other woman in his life as he always says to me. May be we were never meant to be..just like he was never mine....NEVER!!!

........

His POV :-

"The girl who is behind your love's death..my soul sister's disappearance from this world, you've just married her! Why?....Are you that much deprived of sexual life that you couldn't stop yourself!?"

....these words ring in my ears to make my blood boil more for that particular person. Marrying HER was never my intention, until for revenge!

She'll be always in my room to remind me of MY LOVE as she's many facial similarities with her..though their behaviour is totally different from each other..and it will remind me of MY LOVE. So loving that girl can never be my option....rather each second she will die in guilt seeing my love for HER and HER invisible presence in between us....and each second I'll try to prove that.

It will be her perfect punishment to snatch my love from me!

........

"The right person..the wrong time
The right script..the wrong line
The right poem..the wrong rhyme
And a piece of you
That was never mine!"

• The perfect lines for 'them' ; what's the future lying for them if 'love' and 'trust' both two elements are vanished from the base of marriage. Will they seperate as per his plan or her love will win all obstacles?

Disclaimer : Please remember, this story is going to have many emotions in it..pain, guilt, heartbreak, seperation and over all, love too. With turns and twists, the truth will come before to break all shields. So get ready for an emotional journey.

I own this story so plagiarism is strictly prohibited! You may find similarity with any single scene or like that but it's strictly unintentional. If you find it boring or not upto your choice, then you're free to avoid the story and find some out of your choice among the millions of stories in Wattpad.

Don't spread hate and negativity while reading.
If you're still interested then swipe to the first chapter of the story.
Have a happy reading :))

------