Chapter 36

Sana packed her stuff... so did others..... Roseanne was sure that she would bring back a stronger Sana. Jennie was also determined to get Sana back but with rekindled feelings for Tzuyu. Jennie believed Tzuyu to be the best choice for Sana.... she was strong... sorted and knew what she wanted........ Jennie heard Claire calling her as they were getting late for airport. Jennie dialled Lisa ''Lisa we are leaving for Texas......... you know what to do''

Lisa ''Don't worry partner..... all will be done as planned'' Jennie smiled and walked out.... once they were seated in the flight.. Roseanne sat next to Jennie ''you really think... Tzuyu will get squirt............ not that easy''

Jennie caressed Roseanne's head lovingly and then pulled her ear ''watch me do it.... and stop acting like a villian....'' Roseanne rubbed her ear gaping at Jennie.. Jennie gave her a proud smile closing her eyes.. her POV ' God please send Tzuyu soon.... rest will fall into place....................... '

Claire had intentionally made Sana sit next to her as she knew the twins. she wanted Sana to take her own decision and not to get influenced by her sisters as the flight took off Sana leaned her head on Claire's shoulder closing her eyes.... Tzuyu's brown eyes opened into her closed ones her radiant smile.... the way she teased her on their first meet her smart salute.. and then the dance in the party... her confession and the kiss. Sana recalled how she walked out during the lunch....

''San... in some corner of your heart you do trust me. it's just that you don't want to give yourself a chance.... you agree or not. I made a place in you heart.... this is why you are running away'' Sana's eyes flew open.... she looked around startled....

Claire ''squirt all good''

Sana ''Ahjumma how much more time...''

Claire ''we just took off... relax baby... relax I am with you'' Sana looped her arm around Claire's holding tightly and closing her eyes...

Manoban Mansion

Tzuyu finished her photo-shoot, she checked her phone.. there was no response from Sana.. she had send her so may messages but she chose to ignore them.... Tzuyu racked her fingers through her golden brown tresses............. she quickly put her shades on to hide the reddish gleam taking over her sparkling brown eyes............ taking her leave she quickly got into her car asking the driver to take her home... her POV 'Fine.... guess I read something wrong... you don't like me even a bit.. fine San I will leave you alone'

Tzuyu directly went to her room without meeting her uncle and aunt. Chittip looked at Marco...''One more love strucken girl.. what should we do of her''

Marco ''She was too fast... she should have taken things slow... she scared the girl''

Ella came hopping around.. she extended a craft made by her ''I made this is it good??''

Chittip smiled ''very good... then how come your were crying yesterday of not being able to do it''

Ella smiled ''I called Roseanne unnie.... she said try try never die so I kept trying''

Marco ''Come here Ella'' Ella walked to him... Maco pulled her into his lap ''baby please do your halbeoji a favour... go and tell Tzuyu unnie how you made this... she is sad as she is not able to complete her work... and don't forget that line which Roseanne unnie told you'' Ella smiled and ran out

Like other Manoban's Tzuyu too never cared of social status. she judged people on their heart and deeds and not on their bank balance. Ella knocked and walked in ''Unnie are you busy''

Tzuyu smiled ''come here.... you finally got time to see me... you got Roseanne unnie you forgot your Tzuyu nnie''

Ella seriously replied ''No I did not.. this is why I came.... why are you sad''

Tzuyu caressed her head ''Because I failed''

Ella ''Did you try again..... try try never die... see I made this'' As directed by Marco... Ella narrated like a parrot. Tzuyu blinked, thought and smiled pulling Ella into a hug.. she wriggled ''Unnie you are sweaty.. yuck'' Tzuyu laughed tightening her hug... making Ella angry........ Lisa watched this from the door....

Lisa ''let her go...... or she will spend next 2 hrs in the bath tub'' Tzuyu let go and Ella ran away without turning back. Lisa handed Tzuyu an envelope... ''your tickets to Texas............ and your shoot location too has been shifted to Texas......... now go do whatever you should to get your girl''

Tzuyu ''What about vamp sister in law''

Lisa threatened to punch her ''she will be handled''

Tzuyu ''Aren't you coming''

Lisa ''15 days...... me and Roseanne are marrying in Texas and then a grand reception in New york''

Tzuyu blinked ''15 days..... Lisa I will kill you........ who all knows''

Lisa ''All.... your parents are coming down too...... why don't you win your girl by then.... sis... now go pack and leave.. your flight leaves tonight'' Tzuyu hugged Lisa before stuffing her bag... she hugged her uncle and aunt.... but Ella ran away making everybody laugh. Tzuyu drove off to airport determined to make Sana her's for life..........

To all the readers, THANKYOU for reading my story