Chapter 26

Eden View

After a quite dinner Sana wished Jennie and walked back to her room... Jennie was still sitting on her place in the dining area... her eyes kept watching Sana till she disappeared..... Sana was acting weird.................. she was hiding something... Jennie could sense it but asking her upfront was futile she wouldn't utter a word... Jennie's mobile beeped it was Roseanne 'On my way back to New York... see you in morning XOXO'

Jennie smiled.... she knew that she too was hiding few things.... Then she pacified her heart stating it was best for Roseanne...... little did Jennie knew that Roseanne had an army of people who did everything she wanted on just the movement of her eyes.

Sana was rewinding everything in her head... Jennie was married. Jiyeon had some relation in Jennie's disappearance and then accident but when she questioned Jennie.. she just brushed everything aside..... Sana got up moving to her room window.. she recalled the discussion with Jisoo. She had mentioned the incident which led to the fight between her and Jennie... it was related to Lisa... was it possible.... Lisa was single then.. she got engaged immediately after Jennie's disappearance, Sana checked her laptop........................

Her POV 'Miyeon's debut was opposite to Jisoo which never happened..... they were close friends... Jisoo kissed Miyeon on her birthday..... Nini-Lisa affair rumours... Ok I need to pull the skeletons out.. if someone wanted Nini dead that means Nini has caused someone a real loss... but who Nini and Rosie will keep me out to protect me.. but I have to end this now... for my family.... come what may'

Sana switched her laptop on... Since the day she started working with Roseanne she had been collecting details on all the suspects........... Roseanne had taught her well.. she knew how to get the details out without anyone knowing about it.. Sana smiled ''Thanks Rosie... and sorry......... I am doing this without informing you''... Sana took a deep breath and dialled Jisoo ''I want to meet you''

Jisoo smiled ''Any day sis.. just message me I will make myself available at your service''

Sana rolled her eyes ''enough of drama...... I don't want anyone to know about this neither your team nor Jennie it's just you and me''

Jisoo ''Fine... then how about my place''

Sana ''No I think its watched........ Ok there is a premier of a Disney movie... biggeees will be there arrange two tickets ''

Jisoo ''you got brains..''

Sana ''borrow some from me and your life will be sorted''

Jisoo chuckled ''you are one cute angry bird''

Sana replied irritated ''I am not cute... kids are cute and I am an adult....... ''

Jisoo ''Oh yes.... with a pea brain...''

Sana ''Do you really want Nini back.. or should I make your life hell''

Jisoo laughed and agreed.... but Sana left her confused and worried..... last time when she met her she asked her to be good with Jiyeon...... she concluded that Jiyeon was involved in something related to disappearance of Nini... if she was right... then Sana and Nini needed protection............ she knew Nini was alert but Sana appeared careless.....

AUSTRALIA Airport

Roseanne was sitting near the departure gate waiting for the boarding Announcement.... Lisa had gone to get coffee for both of them... Roseanne's phone beeped... as her iris moved through the incoming message.. her eyes blazed with anger...... She turned around to check on Lisa... someone had recognized her she was surrounded by the few people asking for selfies and autographs... Roseanne gave a nod to her assistant... this was her order to get Lisa busy for some more time...... she knew certain things can only be done by Roseanne and not by being Rosie she dialled Heechul ''get things ready he will speak now.... and Heechul make him bleed but don't let him die''