Chapter 3

Jisoo's Pov

''Jisoo, you will be jumping from a moving bus to the van of the kidnapper's going down inside the van shooting the driver and then takes the control of the van and kills the remaining kidnapper's '', I just looks at the stunt director............ thinking in my mind why am I doing this meaningless movie....... for what....... of course for the money......... they signed me for a bomb....... Who am I to refuse, all I care is money. I just nod at the stunt director getting up for the shot.

This is me KIM JISOO the YOUTH ICON.......... HEART-THROB of many...... the face girls dies for......... my career is soaring high........... I had won this year all of eminent awards............I came into this glamour world at the age of 19............. I have fallen....... Struggled..... Bruised....... Was kicked a number of times......... I wanted to give up..... Always........... But she didn't let me.

My shot came out perfect..........the people around me were chanting my praises like I am some god...... I loved it. Shoot is over now, as I change into my outfits........... I just stare at my reflection (sighs) only she can heal all my wounds by a single touch. Only she can make me smile. But now she is not with me......... where are you my love ....... Just where the hell is you........... Come back to me please.

I still remember, 2yrs ago I was celebrating my new film's success by attending a famous director's birthday bash.......... I Went to the party for my benefit........ plus I wanted to flaunt her......... so we both walked into the party with my arm looped around her............ the party was star studded.......... She was very nervous so I kept her close........ She was so beautiful that many eyes were prying on her like hungry animals........... To show the world that she is mine I pressed a gentle kiss on her cheeks........ She blushed.

It was Kai, a star greeted us and asked me permission to dance with my life........ I wanted to kill him. But acting like a gentlewoman I let her....... Kai was getting cosy with her...... I could feel her discomfort..... She tried getting out but he gripped her waist tight........... That's it ........... I couldn't take anymore....... I punched him in face......... smashing him to the floor........ She pulled me aside.......... But there were whispers ....... Hell I care......... I don't spare when it comes to her......... next day I was on the cover page ''Hollywood gets its rogue''........that cry baby Kai made a fuss about the fight ........ I didn't care about it...... if it's about her I will fight for her even if it is almighty.

My staff gossips she is a bad influence for me......... she kept me in check...... she made me what I am today.... Without asking anything in return........... I loved her.......... But she left me because of my mistake.

Now I just want to be the undisputed star of Hollywood......... I am...... almost........ Only one stands in my way LISA ...... she doesn't deserve that............ born with a golden spoon..... Daughter of a famous star....... Engaged to the daughter of the wealthiest producer cum financer....... Her path had been easy.......... And media calls her gentlewoman....... Bloody fake.............i wanted to de-throne her and I will.

I wanted to hire Roseanne......... she is the best media manager out there.......but she refused me.... the nerve of her. She came in the media industry one year ago........ Became partner in the most famous entertainment channel/magazine..... Only god knows how and what did she do to acquire such a huge share in such famous channel..... She must be someone powerful...... she meets no one.... Only her dummy...... her PA is the one people see. One day that corky female will lick my feet..... I will claim my throne without her......then I will find my love..... Bring her back to me.... I miss her so much....... ''ma'am your car is ready''..... My manager brought me out of my thoughts....i smiled at my reflection.... The Hollywood's rogue is back and I walked out.

                              To all the readers, THANKYOU for reading my story