Chapter 22

Few Years Back

''Rosie... my love... where are you. ???'' A pretty 5'' 6' golden brown woman moved inside a spacious apartment ''Rosie baby enough now you are testing my patience.... I am dying here since a week to have a glance of your beautiful face.... don't punish me love''

Suddenly she felt some weight hanging on her back with two beautiful toned arms wrapped around her neck.. ''Here I am Joy.... missed me???''

Joy pulled Roseanne in front she watched her face for a couple of moments before capturing her lips... she responded with equal madness. going on her toes wrapping her arms around her neck.. Joy lifted Roseanne up from waist... she squealed and giggled between the kiss. Joy broke the kiss ''That's my favourite sound.... your happy squeals and giggles''

Roseanne caressed her face ''I know.... and this is my favourite place in your arms.. ''

Joy walked towards the room still holding Roseanne in air ''So what did you get me from US''

Roseanne pressed her lips like a cute baby ''me... me and me. what else do you want''

Joy gently laid Roseanne on the bed she pulled her towards herself ''I missed you Joy.... and I spoke to my parents about us..... they don't have issues''

Joy smiled broadly and pulled Roseanne to her chest rolling over her back ''I too have a news for you'' Mom asked me to invite you for the ball in the mansion she wants to introduce you to the extended family and friends''

Joy was from a well-known family.... her family had been one of the richest for 5 generations.... they were a known name in Australia and Joy's mother Boyoung Park was very proud of that... she loathed Roseanne..... which Roseanne hardly cared about her... she tolerated Boyoung for Joy. Joy was gem of a person... she just hated people who lied....

Roseanne got dressed in a beautiful violet gown... Joy honked..... Roseanne smiled at her reflection and walked down. Joy kept her palm on her heart looking at a stunning Roseanne..... she kissed her knuckles and pulled open the door of her car.... Roseanne smiled and got in... ''Joy I have a gift for you will let you know after the dinner''

Joy nodded ''Waiting for it anxiously my love'' she was dreaming of her new life with Joy........................ little did she knew that the most awaited day of her life was about to turn into the most painful day of her entire life.....

Roseanne entered the castle like mansion..... it was Park's family house since generations... the walls and high ceilings showcased the legacy of old Australian Architecture... Roseanne walked across the long hall way with her arm looped around Joy's strong one.... she praised the interiors and Joy detailed her various portraits which dawned the hallway.. Joy took Roseanne to the garden area where her mother Lady Boyoung Park was waiting..... the moment Lady Boyoung's eyes fell on their joined arms she gave Roseanne a piercing look... Roseanne was not some delicate darling she moved closer to Joy smirking at the old lady.... Joy greeted her Mom with a hug.... Boyoung gave Roseanne a disgusted look ''Looks like my daughter is spending too much on you..... that dress is definitely not from your pocket''

Joy wanted to interfere but Roseanne squeezed her arm stopping her she moved forward and greeted Lady Boyoung with a gentle handshake ''I am glad you liked my dress''

Soon Lady's Park's guests started pouring in.... they were influential people........................ Boyoung expected Roseanne to get intimidated with so much richness and novelty around... but nothing happened... Roseanne was confident................. she held her head high while interacting with people....... Joy got her introduced to her friends and cousins..... Boyoung was agitated... Roseanne was difficult than she thought.. she lightly held Roseanne's arm and took her aside smiling to her guests ''This is your last chance... walk away from my daughter and I will spare you''