Chapter 23

Next evening was a star studded night... the red carpet was welcoming stars and big names of the industry... celebrities walked the red carpet posing for the shutterbugs... replying to their questions and giving their best plastic expressions... some were busy answering and doing weird activities the host at the red carpet asked them to do... one after the other appearances of stars was fulfilling the hunger of the shutter bugs but still the curiosity was at peak... all wanted to know whom is Lisa gonna walk with Miyeon since she hadn't said a word about her breakup... or the media Heiress Roseanne whom she had been rumoured to be in relationship with.. the tongues kept wagging about Lisa-Roseanne spending lot of time in Lisa's closed vanity....

Jisoo stepped out of her BMW and waved at her fans with gentle smile.. she was carrying casual look a white tshirt with a dark blue torn jeans and a black leather jacket... she had given herself a smoky look... fashion critics found her look hot.. but in reality Jisoo was broken completely she wasn't in the mood to attend the ceremony but she came.. just to have a glance of Nini... her Nini...

Lisa's white Audi halted and she stepped out dressed in a crisp 3 piece suit.... she looked like a royal.................... the flashes were competing with each other to capture the hunk in their cameras.. they were anxiously waiting for her partner to step out... Jennie stepped out in a lemon colour thigh slit gown she had left her hair in soft curls and had paired her dress with pearl earrings... and a silver clutch matching her Cinderella sho........... she looped her arm around Lisa's and posed lifting her chin high.... Jennie and Lisa's appearance sent shock waves around.... people were visibly surprised.. but words travelled only through eyes.... Jennie and Lisa looked at each other smiling... to audience it seemed love.. but here something else was going on... Jennie whispered without losing her fake expression ''Its working................ thanks Lisa''

Lisa acted brilliantly ''Jennie... you are my friend so no need thank me. lets move in'' Jennie nodded and waved to the camera once before moving inside..... Jisoo 's heart stopped when Jennie walked past her with Lisa without giving her a glance.... Jisoo felt a dagger through her heart. she tried her level best to hide her tears... but they kept filling her eyes. she had nothing left... neither career nor love... whatever movies she got.. they were low budgets or not that good in story and roles.. Jisoo currently was completing her due projects. Roseanne had crumbled her career, and Jennie crushed her heart.....

A black Mercedes stopped and Sana hopped out... flashes captured her.... she looked like a nymph in Pink.. her softness was reflecting in her personality..... the chauffeur pulled open the other door of the Mercedes.. and the Heiress stepped out... she was dressed in a shimmery backless gown.. her hair in smooth bun.... she wore single solitaire earnings.. her eyes carried light make up.. but her lips were painted in shimmery red.. her aura spoke beautiful and dangerous together.... she posed with Sana.... and greeted some actresses with a gentle hug before moving in.. Roseanne was guided to her VIP seat by the ushering team.. she walked off thanking them and came face to face with Jisoo ''You look gloomy... suits you''

Jisoo smirked ''You enjoy seeing me in tears.... don't you''

Roseanne took a deep breath ''we reap what we sow.... you invited it now have fun with it'' Suddenly one of the shutterbugs asked Jisoo and Roseanne to pose together..... Roseanne gave a winning smile... Jisoo too smiled as if they were best friends..

Jennie and Lisa were sitting together continuously chatting and smiling... Roseanne was sitting a row ahead with Sana................ and Jisoo was sitting in the same row as Jennie  she was dying every minute looking at her smiling and enjoying with Lisa

Sana checked her cell phone for latest gossip..... she smiled and showed it to Roseanne.... the top news in the entertainment.... 'Super Star Lisa did something unexpected again... she walked the red carpet hand in hand with Jennie.... her arch rival Jisoo's ex.... years back... Jennie and Lisa were rumoured to have a secret affair behind Jisoo's back... so are they rekindling their hidden romance..... Was Roseanne confusing media to cover her sister's name by going around with Lisa....' Roseanne smirked she knew now many will be reading and gossiping about it.. their plan worked they stabbed Jisoo's heart and created the chaos among those who felt threatened because of the two sisters.....