Chapter 9

Eden View

Sana wiped the dust off the picture she was holding...it was of Jennie and Roseanne....she smiled thinking how everything had changed... Sana was the daughter of Park's butler...the day he was hired he brought Sana along she was 4 then...... a year younger than Roseanne-Jennie... she kept hiding behind her father as he spoke to Claire Park....... Claire smiled looking at Sana and extended her arm; ''Come to me baby''

Butler stiffened; ''Ma'am I am sorry I brought her. there was no one to take care of her...she doesn't have a mother...she will not disturb anybody...''

Claire; ''Come to me child'' Sana walked to Claire after getting a nod from her father...Claire pulled her into her lap; ''Ok so you start from today...... and what's your name Baby''

Sana responded looking down; ''Sana........ ''

Claire; ''Do you go to school'' Sana nodded negative.... Claire looked at the butler; ''From now on...Sana will be going to school as Rosie and Jennie''.... Her father tried to protest.. But Parks were persistent..... they took care of their staff like family.. since the day Claire got to know Sana had no mother.... she showered her with all the love.... Sana befriended Jennie she was scared of Roseanne who in turn would tease and pull all kind of pranks on innocent Sana. Her father had strictly told her never to forget that she was Park's servant daughter and should stay in the limits. Sana would take public transport even when Jennie offered her the ride but one day changed everything ...

Sana was being bothered by a group of brats in college.... she was in first year and very bright.. her growing popularity rubbed some spoilt brats in a wrong way...they would tease her pull her clothes.. and touch her Inappropriately ....Sana was keeping quite... ...one such day.... when one of the guys pinned Sana in the staircase..... Jennie saw it and came to her rescue....she warned the guys to back off...they did.. but not before a ushering Sana warning .... Jennie took Sana with her and made sure she wasn't alone.... one day when Jennie wasn't around..................... she was corned again but this time openly in the campus no one came forward to help her the group circled her with their bikes................... and the guy who had been warned by Jennie got down from his vehicle and prowled towards her...  Sana just prayed shutting her eyes tightly............. but before he could touch her a car smacked their bikes down... Sana heard them cursing and opened her eyes...... she smiled and whispered; ''Rosie''

Roseanne had come down from Australia for her vacations and Jennie had told her what Sana was going through... before anyone could understand. Roseanne drove in reverse coming forward in full speed smashing their bikes hard again........ They tried stopping her but it was of no use.... Roseanne got down with a hockey stick breaking the lights of the bikes........ Jennie sat on the bonnet enjoying the scene...... Roseanne threatened the group bad before pulling Sana with them ... the gang could do nothing........ Roseanne was a Park and the rogue one...Sana jumped on Roseanne and Jennie chuckled........ Roseanne wiped her tears and cupped her face; ''Sweetie....... only I have the right to trouble or tease you no one else.. no one hurts what I love'' That was the day when Sana decided to prove her friendship to the twins come what may she had sworn never to leave them alone... Sana came back to present when Roseanne ruffled her hair....... taking the chair opposite to her.

Lisa's Mansion

Lisa was in her study.... she had asked Kangsoo to call Roseanne in front of her... Kangsoo dialed Roseanne's office and was received by the receptionist..... she transferred the call to Roseanne's cabin.... who was in a discussion with Sana... Roseanne knew who called her..... she glanced at Sana with a smirk...Sana understood and answered; ''How are you Kangsoo Sir''