Epilogue

Two years later

"James I could kill you for this." I yell as james is holding my hand. "You said two more so I gave to two more!" James yells back.

I start crying and yell through my tears. "I didn't mean at the same time!" I cry and he instantly feels bad for yelling at me. He kisses my cheek and rubs my back.

"I'm sorry baby. I know it hurts. I can't imagine. But I told you this last time to. I'm so proud of you. And you are so strong. And I love you for what you're doing for me. Giving us two more babies."

"Time to push." The doctor says. I push. And I push. And I push. And I hear a cry. And James and I are handed a baby boy.

Nathaniel Tyler Barnes.

"Okay baby number two, let's push again." And I push again. And again. And again. And I hear another cry. And we're handed another baby boy.

Grayson Alexander Barnes.

I love my sons. All three of them. But I now had three sons. And no daughter. And James really wanted a girl. And part of me knew, I'd be pushing out babies until I had a girl.

I look down at my boys and up at James, and go my two year old son, to Bailey, who's behind James holding James hand.

He was so confused when I was giving birth but he didn't see anything. He was out in the hall with a social worker during the delivery and when they covered me up after the babies came out they leg him come in.

And I was so happy to see him and the way he smiled when he saw his baby brothers. If only he knew all the crying and sleepiness nights that were in store. But it was all so worth it. I loved my family.

Three Years Later

Bailey was now five. Grayson and Nathan are now three and I am pregnant again. Today James and I get to find out the gender of the baby and I am praying that it's a girl.

For the sake of my vagina I pray to god it is a girl. I can not keep squeezing cantaloupes out of me. I love my Boys and I do want another baby.

I changed my mind about how many babies I wanted, I wanted as many as my body could handle giving birth to, but I think this was it. This pregnancy was the hardest.

"And did you want to find out the gender today?" The doctor asks as she looks at the screen. "Yes please." I say and I hold James hand.

Our three boys are all standing next to the bed with James looking at the screen. They all looked exactly like him. They were perfect. They were all so good.

"Mommy?" Grayson asked. "Yes baby?" I looked over at him and he was smiling. "If it's a girl can you take her back?" He asks.

"No baby, we can't. Daddy and I really want a baby girl and you guys would love a baby sister. And you can't send babies back after they're already in mommy's tummy." I explain.

"I want mommy to have a girl." Nathan says. "Me too." Bailey says. "Me too." Grayson chimes in. "You'd be me three Gray." Bailey corrects him.

"Daddy wants a baby girl too." James says. "So does mommy." I say and we all look at the doctor. "All five of you are getting what you want. Yours having a baby girl!" She says.

I look at James and he looks at me and he's in tears. He wanted a girl so bad. He leans down and kisses my stomach. "My little princess." He says.

Six months later

"I don't want her anymore." Grayson says as we walk in the door from the hospital. I just had the baby and she was crying the entire way home but other than that she's been great.

Our family was perfect and we loved our kids more than anything. All four of them. And we decided together that our baby girl would be our last one.

We put the boys down for bed and we took our baby girl into her nursery and rocked her to sleep. We put her in her crib and we watched her for a little while.

I had De-ja-vu from when Bailey was a baby. James had his arms wrapped around me and he kissed my temple as we looked at our baby girl.

Ashlyn Reign Barnes.

"She's perfect." He whispers. "They're all perfect." I whisper back. "I love you." He says and kisses me. "I love you so much more."

A/N:

The END! Thank you all for reading and pelase check out my story Nice to meet ya and soulmates!!! I love you all 3000❤️🦾