Fuck

James and I just laid there for what felt like forever. I was laying on his chest and he was running his fingers up and down my spine.

Out of nowhere my stomach growls. "Are you hungry?" I chuckle and sit up. "I guess I am." He sits up with me and we both get out of bed.

When i get out of bed, my legs give out on me and I almost fall over. James catches me. "I did a number on you didn't I?" He smirks.

"I guess so. Does this mean I get breakfast in bed?" He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder making me squeal. My T-shirt rides up to my stomach so my entire bottom half is exposed.

"I like you but I don't like you that much." He chuckles and starts heading towards the kitchen. "James put me down!" I reach down and smack his ass.

He drops me on the kitchen counter so I'm sitting on it with my bare ass. "What's for breakfast?" I ask as he spreads my legs to stand between them.

"I already had mine so it's whatever you want." He gives me a devious smirk and look down between my legs. "Well what do you have?"

"I have something you might like but it's not food." He smiles at me and I push him away. "I want food." I say ignoring his flirtations.

"I can give you something better than food." He counters. "James. I want food. I'm starving. If you don't feed me, I'm going to starve to death."

"Is that how you treat me after what I did for you this morning?" I jump off the counter and walk over to the fridge looking in it for food.

"I didn't ask you to. And you have no food in here." I move over to the pantry and look in it. There's a box of Honey Nut Cheerios and I take it out.

"Jackpot." I smile as I pour it into a bowl he has gotten out for me. I sit back on the counter and eat my cereal as he makes both of us coffee.

We finish our coffee and I finish my cereal and we go get dressed. "We need to talk about something Liza, and you're not gonna like it." James says after we both get dressed. "What?"

"If the police are onto us, they're probably going to have us followed. Which means we can't go to the warehouse. And they're gonna follow our staff."

"So, the warehouse has to go. Where are we going to put all those drugs? And guns?" He shakes his head. "I don't know. We need to figure it out. And we have to lay low, which means no selling. Nothing."

"We can't just shut everything down James. Our clients, especially the ones I've had for years, since it was my dads company, they're gonna be pissed."

"We can deal with them. But we need to get rid of all the product before it's too late. We need to shut it down." He says sternly.

"We can't shut it down James, we just started." I was practically yelling at this point. "Eliza, we need to shut it down or we'll go to jail. Both of us."

"Fuck!" I yell and slam my hand against the wall. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." With every word I hit the wall harder. At some point James comes over and grabs me pulling me away from the wall.

"Eliza stop. It'll be fine. We don't even need the money. It'll be fine." I push him away from me. "Did you do this!?" He looks at me confused.

"Don't act fucking stupid James. Did you do this on purpose. You made this deal, you knew about Mara and the others, you knew I had to kill them, so you did all this..." I say gesturing around the room.

"...so you could take over, so I had nothing, so you could take everything from me!?" He shakes his head and holds my arms in his hands tightly.

"Eliza stop!"