YOU

James finally got out of the shower twenty minutes later and he glared at me. He was wearing just boxers. I smiled at him. "There was cake, in my fucking ear Eliza." He said.

"Did you get it out?" I asked. "Yea that's what took me so long." I tried to hide my smile and look guilty. "I'm sorry babe." I frowned.

"No you're not." He chuckled as he walked over and climbed into bed with me. "You think it's so funny. You're not going to think it's funny when I bend you over me knee later tonight."

"No I will not think it's funny. I'll think that's kinky as shit and It'll get me off." He shakes his head at me and we both get under the covers and I climb onto his chest and snuggle up to him. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.

"You're perfect." He smiles down at me and I can see the love in his eyes. "Apparently not if I'm going to get a spanking." I tease. Then I start to feel overcome with nausea. I run to the bathroom.

James is quickly next to me as I'm throwing up in the toilet. He holds my hair back until I'm finished and then he cleans my face off with a cool rag.

I look at him and pout, "we're not having sex tonight are we?" He shakes his head. "No. We're not. We're gonna lay down and watch movies until we fall asleep." He states simply. "Okay..." I pout more.

"Brush your teeth." He orders. I get up and brush my teeth, which I was going to anyway I was just trying to take a second to breath.

I had been feeling sick for about a week now and that's what made me fake the pregnancy test in the first place. I was also late, but that was normal for me the past few months anyway, so I didn't think anything of it until I started throwing up.

It was hard trying to hide it from James until the wedding, but I wanted to surprise him. I knew he would be so happy and it was worth it seeing the look on his face at the alter when I told him.

We walked back into the room and got comfortable in bed again. He picked up the remote and turned on Netflix. "What do you wanna watch babygirl?"

"You." I said. He looked at me confused. "Me?" I laughed and shook my head. "No, 'YOU'." He laughed back and still shook his head. "What do you mean me?" He really had no clue I was talking about the Netflix series 'YOU'.

"No baby, the series 'YOU' I want to watch the show." I couldn't help but continue to laugh. Not at him. But his innocence of the situation. It was adorable. He's changed a lot since I met him. If you looked at him then and now, he's so different.

He's such a teddy bear, he used to be like a rock, no emotion, feelings, anything, now that's all he has, and he's honestly so innocent even though he helped me cover up five murders.

"Why would there be a series about me?" He asked. "James, honey, there is a show on Netflix, it's called 'YOU' it's about a psychopath who stalks people and murders them and tries to justify it." I explained.

"I never did that." He said. "Okay never mind. How about we watch Vampire Diaries." I ask. "Uhm. No. Not again. We've watched it a hundred times. I'd rather see what this show about me is about."

I smile and laugh and he types his name into the search bar in Netflix. "Bub it's called 'YOU' like y-o-u try putting that in." He cleared the search bar and typed it in as 'you'. The show came up.

"Oh!" He exclaimed. "Sorry doll." He laughed. "I understand it now." He smirks cheekily. He clocked in the show and it started playing.

I was looking at him, admiring my husband, thinking about how much I loved this man sitting in bed with me, holding me. I smiled and he looked over at me meeting my eyes.

"What?" He laughed nervously. "I love you." I smiled and gave him a soft brief kiss on the lips. "I love you baby." He smiled.