Dispose

"Where are you gonna put it?" James asks as we wait for Daryl to answer the phone. "I don't know. We could just dump it? Scatter everything in dumpsters across town?"

"That's thousands of dollars of product were literally just throwing away Liza." Daryl picks up the phone. "Hey Miss Ridley."

"Hey Daryl I'm with James I'm putting you on speaker." James and I walk into his study and I put the phone on speaker.

"We need to get rid of the product that's in the warehouse. But we don't know what to do with it. And I'm pretty sure the cops are following us so we can't do it. We need you to."

"Okay. Figure out where you want it and I'll take care of it." That's one thing I love about Daryl. His loyalty. He has never once questioned me about the things I was doing.

For the most part I kept him out of the warehouse to keep him away from the illegal stuff. He'd only been in there twice. This would make it his third and final time.

"That's the problem. We don't know what to do with it. I was thinking we scatter it across town in dumpsters but James doesn't like that idea."

"Yea because we would be throwing away thousands of dollars worth of product. We can't do that." James responds. "You say it yourself James we can afford it. It's just a couple thousand to the billion we already have. And that's not even combined."

"She's right sir. You both have billions of dollars and that's without even adding them together. If you did it would probably add up to trillions. Do you want to both go to jail? Or lose a couple thousand dollars?"

Daryl was right. I know James thought the way Daryl was speaking to him right now was disrespectful but it was exactly what James needed to here. And Daryl was helping us.

"Okay. Scatter it. Not even just across Brooklyn, Queens too. We need it to be all over so they can't pin point it to a certain location of where it could have come from. We can't have it trace back."

"Okay. I'll get right on that. Am I doing this alone or could I use Mr. Barnes's warehouse helpers?" James and I look at each other and he shakes his head.

"You're gonna have to do this on your own Daryl. The more people involved the riskier it is. We can't afford that. I know it's a lot to ask but we need it done by the end of the day."

"Use that white van but change the license plate on it so you can't trace if back to our facility. Then when you're done. Blow it up." James adds.

"I'll call you when it's done."

If You Go Down, I Go Down With YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara