Seal The Deal

James walks in the next morning and sits in the same chair across my desk that he did last time. He leans back, his arms rested on either arm rest. I walk over and put my hands on either of his thighs.

I can't help myself. And he sure as hell doesn't seem to mind. He was dominant, hot, he was older, older than me, exactly how I liked my men. He was 30. But he didn't look it.

I lean my face close to his and he looks at me unfazed. His eyes flicker from my lips to my chest back to my eyes. "Listen to me carefully Barnes. I know everything. You tell me everything. And if I find out there is even one thing you're hiding. I. Will. Kill. You."

"Such a pretty fucking thing is so aggressive in the morning." He chuckles and leans closer whispering on my lips. "It's a two way street doll. I get to know everything too. Fifty fifty. We're partners."

I place a small kiss on his lips, so soft you could barely tell I had done it at all. "Who's your source at the precinct?" I kiss the corner of his lips and one of his hands slips up to my ass. "Rogers."

"Bullshit he's my source." I place kisses up his jaw line to his ear as he talks. "Once you got too close to busting me I payed him double what you were so he'd tell me what you were up to. That's when I moved the warehouse. It was a one time thing."

"Where's the warehouse?" I kiss down his neck, sucking on it. Leaving marks. Biting down softly every once in a while, making him groan. He squeezes my ass hard making me moan against his neck.

"You only get to know if you say yes to this deal." He moves his mouth so he can kiss my neck. He plants a soft kiss before nipping at it harshly. "Are you stupid Barnes? The only reason you're here and not dead is because I'm saying yes."

He slaps my ass hard then gives it a squeeze. "I like it when you talk like that." He groans in my ear. "How about we seal the deal now doll? Hmm?" I grab his jaw in my hand and roughly pull his lips to mine. I bite down on his bottom lip and suck on it, pulling it out.

"I'm not. Your Fucking. doll." He stands up walks forwards so my back slams against my desk. I moan as he grabs my throat in his hand putting pressure on it. "No. But I'm going to fuck you like you are." He grabs my thighs and lifts me up so I'm sitting on my desk.

He slides my dress up my stomach and rips my underwear off as he kisses me. He's trying to dominate me. Part of me wants to let him. Only for the moment. I quickly unbuckle his belt and pull his pants down then his boxers. He puts his hand in front of my face. "Spit."

I spit into his hand and he moves it down to his length. My eyes follow his hand and I watch as he strokes himself twice before lining up with me. He slowly sinks into me and I throw my head back moaning and so does he. "Fuck." He groans.

"You're so fucking tight Eliza." He growls as he works into me. "Jesus Christ. Faster James." He keeps going and picks up his pace. He grabs my jaw in his hand and makes me look him in the eyes.

"Open your pretty little mouth for me Eliza." I open my mouth and his grip tightens around my jaw. He spits in my mouth and lets go of my jaw. "Swallow it." He pulls out of me and is about to slam back in but I jump off of my desk and push him back so he falls into the chair.

I climb onto his lap and grab his jaw in my hands. He knows what I'm doing so he smirks and opens his mouth. I spit into his mouth, the spit he left in mine and my own going into his mouth.

"Swallow it." I repeat his words he had just said to me. He swallows and then lifts me up, sliding me back down onto him. He holds my hips and thrusts up into me, hitting my g-spot perfectly.

After several really good thrusts I whimper into his mouth has he kisses me, "I'm gonna cum James." I moan and drop my head back, his lips attach to my neck. "Then fucking cum."

We were the same when it came to sex. It meant nothing. Neither of us did relationships. And we got laid when we needed to. Both of us being dominant was not exactly ideal because both of us had tried to take control, but it certainly made it more interesting. If he really wanted me too, I would submit to him. But only during sex.

He thrusted into me mercilessly and I finally came and so did he. He dropped his head into my shoulder and bit down on it surpassing his moan, I just let mine out. "Oh my god James."

"Fuck. That's it. Scream my name Eliza." He grunts. He worked us through our orgasms and when we caught our breath I got off his lap and fixed my clothes. "Let's go." I say as he buckles his belt. "Where?"

"We're going to that warehouse, moving the gear to mine. Let's go."