Quiet

I stared into James's eyes and for the first time, he looked scared. He still didn't seem convinced that I wouldn't leave him. I had to convince him that I wasn't going anywhere. Because I wasn't. Not anymore. Not if I can help it.

I held his face in my hands and I stroked his cheek with my thumb. My other hand went to move a piece of stray hair out of his face. "I love you so much James. I will never leave you. Do you trust me?"

He nods and a tear escapes his eye. I wipe it and bring his head down so I can kiss his forehead. As soon as my lips touch his forehead he loses it.

He starts to cry. His breath is shaky as he lets out broken sobs. I bring his head down to my chest as best I could with our height difference and I hold him. "I love you so much Eliza." He cries.

"I know bub. It's okay, let it out." He nods and continues to cry into me for a little bit longer. When he finally comes to a stop he lifts his head up and looks me in the eyes and sniffles.

"Aww. Baby you're too cute." I coo. My bottom lip pokes out and I can't help it. I give him a small kiss on the lips and wipe his tears.

"Come on, let's go clean up." I say and take his hand in mine. We head to our bathroom and I start running water in our tub. It's basically a hot tub.

"Doll, I'm fine now. You don't need to. Just everything got to me and i just needed a minute." He was embarrassed I saw him cry and he was trying to act like it was nothing now.

"Let me take care of you for once. Please?" I look up at him with big sad eyes and pout. He nods an okay and I smile and kiss him.

Both of us get undressed and get into the bath together. We sat in the middle of the tub and i straddled him. I made him lean his head back so I could wet his hair.

I ran my fingers through it and conditioned it. I massaged his head for a while and got him to relax. "You feel better?" I asked. He nods and moves back so he can lean his back against the side of the sub.

He closed his eyes and laid back while I still straddles his lap and I started to put soap on an luffa. I used his old spice soap and it made me want to drown myself in him.

I ran the luffa over his shoulders, his neck, his arms. I ran in down his chest and his abdomen. It took me until he said something to realize how long I was focusing on his abs and chest for.

"My abs and pecks are gonna be squeaky clean." He chuckles, keeping his eyes closed. "I can't help it." I laugh. "Just like you can't help this." I say looking down between us and grinding down on his hard on.

He groaned when I did that and I bit my lip, waiting for him to open his eyes and glare at me. And he did. He opened his eyes and looked me dead in the eyes.

I smiled and leaned closer. I took his face in my hands and brought his lips to mine. The kiss became erotic almost instantly.

He parted my lips with his tongue and ran his tongue through my mouth until he felt mine. Then I did the same to him. His hands found their home on my ass and squeezed it hard.

"I want this." He practically growls at me and grabs my ass harder. We continue to kiss and I speak between our sloppy kisses. "You know one minute, I'm babying you, the next, you're bending me over and having your way with me." He slaps my ass and I moan. "Are you complaining?"

"Oh. No. I'm not." He lifts us up out of the water and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. I leave hickeys on his neck as he lets out the water and walks to our room.

When we get to the room he lets me down so I'm standing in front of him. He tilts my chin up with his thumb and forefinger and leans down bringing his lips to mine. We get caught up in a slow passionate kiss for what feels like forever.

When our lips finally part he brings his lips to my ear and nips at it slightly. "You wanna bend over the bed for me baby? Or do you want me to take you on it?" He whispers. "Whatever you want."

"Turn around. And bend over." He instructs. I do. My hips against the edge of the bed. My entire upper body laying in the bed. He ran his hand up my back and entangled it in my hair.

He pressed himself against me as he pulled my head up by my hair, turning it so he could kiss me. "Do you want this?" He whispers onto my lips.

His fingers of his free hand run over my ass, the other one still in my hair. "Yea." I say, breathlessly. He nods and uses his foot to spread my legs.

"You tell me if you need to stop." He kisses my cheek before lining himself up with me. Apparently we were doing it raw and I wasn't prepared.

He slowly started pushing in and I couldn't help but moan really loud. "James." I whimpered. "What is it babygirl? You want me to stop?" I shake my head no. "Keep going." I practically moan.

He pushes in until he bottoms out. He stays still for a second before starting to move slowly. His hands home to my hips and he grips them tightly as he thrusts into me.

I buried my face in the bed as I moaned and gripped the sheets tightly. He reaches his left hand around and uses it to rub my clit. He continues this until we both finish and when we do he drags us through.

I stay where I am on the bed as he pulls out. I took a deep breath. He climbed onto the bed and pulled me up with him so I was laying on top of him.

I laid on his chest and held him tightly. "What's on your mind baby? You're quiet." He runs his fingers through my hair and kisses the top of my head.

"I love you." I whisper. I kiss his chest and lay my head back down on it. "And I love you. Now tell me what's wrong, because two minutes ago you were screaming my name and begging me not to stop and now you're quiet."

"Do you wanna get married?"