31

3 months later

Von laid in the bed, a bored expression on his face as he watched Jayda cry about not having hot sauce to put in her noodles.

"I fucking love hot sauce. And now I c-oh my god." She covered her face, sitting down on the ground as she cried.

"Do you not love me? This all your dumbass fault that I'm pregnant anyways." She sniffed, looking up at him.

"Ma this your fourth time crying today. I ain't helping you with shit else cause you just crying to be crying at this point." He said, and her jaw dropped, making him laugh.

He stood up out of the bed, pulling his sweats up and wrapping his arms around her, picking her up.

"I got you baby." He mumbled, and she sniffed, holding around his neck as he carried her to the bed.

"Thank you." She wiped her face, and he chuckled, sitting her down at the edge of the bed.

"I told you to get ready an hour ago. You still in your pajamas Jayda put some clothes on." He said, and she frowned.

"You don't like my moomoo?" She pouted, before tears brimmed in her eyes, and he internally groaned.

"I love it. It look good on you ma stop crying." He wiped her face, and she sniffed, nodding.

"I'm never being pregnant again." She mumbled, and he chuckled.

"Soon as them six weeks up we going for another one." He kissed her jaw, and she groaned in frustration, making him laugh.

"Nah foreal though boo you need to get dressed. We late." He said as he looked down at his phone, seeing the text message from Ari.

"Where are we even going? My schedule is clear today and I don't wanna sit at the studio with you." She said as she laid back in her bed, pulling the covers over her.

"Jayda get up." He pulled the covers back, and she frowned at him.

"No. I'm not going nowhere so get out my face." She sat up to grab the covers, and he held her neck, tilting her head to look up at him.

"Watch yo mouth boo. You know who to play wit' and it ain't me. Get up and get dressed so we can go." He spoke calm, but assertively as he kissed her jaw.

She held her hands out, and he helped her stand up out of the bed, her 8 month belly preventing her from doing it on her own.

She had been having the most emotional pregnancy ever. Everything either made her cry or made her mad. She didn't know how to control it, it just happened on its own and it was beginning to piss her off.

Even though she was sick of being pregnant, Von loved it. He liked taking care of her and knowing that his kid was growing inside her.

He'd become obsessed with her during her pregnancy, like on her-on her. And Jayda loved that. She loved being babied.

"Where are we going?" She asked as she waddled to their closet, and he smiled.

"To go eat fat mama." He told her, and she nodded, pulling her night gown from over her head.

Her curly hair flowed down her back, and Von admired her naked body as she looked through the hangers.

"I met you a year ago today." He said, and she turned her head to look at him, chuckling.

"Damn, one year and I'm already pregnant? That's crazy. You definitely trapped me." She mumbled, pulling on a pair of panties, and he laughed.

"I did, you used to tell me not to nut in you all the time but I still did it cause Ima gremlin." He shrugged, and she laughed, shaking her head at him.