28

Two weeks later.

"Ari it's not fucking working

"Ari it's not fucking working." Jayda laughed, trying to pull Ariana's boot up.

"Bitch well try harder!" She frowned, and Jayda smacked her lips, huffing as she attempted to pull the boot on.

"Yo calves is too big girl these boots need to be stretched. Got a bitch finna pass out." Jayda fell back on the couch, and Ari smacked her lips.

"I can't stand a weak hoe. Hoes just weak as hell." Ari threw the boot at her, and she ducked, laughing.

"Bitch!" Jayda shrieked, making her laugh, shrugging.

"My man would've got it all the way on for me." Ari frowned.

"It's always my man, my man, my man. Yo man left you for dead hoe." Jayda waved her off, and Ari busted out laughing, making Jayda laugh as well.

"I know you ain't talking. You always saying 'my man'. It's always Von this, Von that. So shut yo bitch ass up, before I get to talking shit about you." Ari rolled her neck, and Jayda laughed.

"Cause girl. I love my man, and what about it?" She shrugged, and Ari waved her off.

"Y'all cute though. I love seeing you finally happy with somebody." Ari said, and she smiled.

"I really do love him, that shit crazy. He literally drives me crazy I be ready to do whatever for him." Jayda shook her head.

"Girl you been ready to do whatever for him since you found him on the corner." Ariana chuckled, and Jayda laughed.

"And have. I knew he was gone be my man the day I saw him. I said yup, this the one right here." Jayda said, making her laugh.

"No way you was plotting on him." Ari looked at her, and Jayda laughed, shrugging.

"Sure was. I just had to get him cleaned up first before I put the nani on him you know had to make sure he was clean and shit. You knowwwww." She did a small dance, and Ari chuckled.

"You're sick. I can't wait to tell him you said he was dirty." Ari said, and Jayda frowned.

"Now bitch when did I say that?" Jayda folded her arms.

"You literally said you had to get him cleaned up, which insinuates that he was dirty before." She shrugged, and Jayda laughed.

"You know, actually-he wasn't. Like he wasn't the cleanest damn tool in the shed but I don't ever remember him being just straight dirty. He never even smelled." Jayda told her, looking down at her phone.

"Y'all had the weirdest meeting turned love story ever. But y'all shit beautiful. You really put him on, made that boy a goat." Ari said, and Jayda shook her head.

"My baby did that on his own. He just needed a jumpstart, but everything else, he did on his own. That's what I like about him. He didn't let his past make who he would be in the future. He built a new him, for me, and I love that." Jayda mumbled, and Ari cooed, making her laugh.