30

Next Day - 4:37pm

Von began to stir in his sleep after feeling for Jayda, and she wasn't there. His eyes opened, and he sat up, looking around.

"Baby?" He called, yawning as he stood up. He walked in the bathroom, brushing his teeth and washing his face.

He realized the music that was playing from the large TV in their room, and he looked around.

He saw Jayda outside in the pool that was above the ocean, and he grabbed a pair of swim shorts out of his suitcase and pulled them on.

He walked outside, his phone in his hand, and Jayda looked up, before smiling.

"Fiancéeeeee." She stuck her tongue out, and he laughed, sitting at the edge of the pool.

"You so beautiful fiancé." He smirked, and she laughed, pushing her hair over her shoulder.

"You finally up from your nap. I was getting bored." She said, swimming over towards him, sitting on the seat inside the pool.

"Lemme see you ma." He held his phone up, and she grabbed the rail, turning her body so that the pudge in her stomach didn't show as he took her pictures.

"Okay that's enough." She laughed, mushing his phone away.

Von sat in the water with her, hissing since it was cold, and she smiled as he pulled her to sit in his lap.

"You so obsessed with me." She chuckled, looking down at her phone seeing he'd posted her.

kingvonfrmdao

Liked by lildurk and 728,109 otherskingvonfrmdao : Got the best view in the world

kingvonfrmdao : Got the best view in the world. #MsOTF #Iluvdatpussy 🤍
View all 4,299 comments
therealkylesister : Bff 😍😍😍😍😍😍
arrogant_tae123 : Yessss Wayda 💖
indiaroyale : The hashtag 😭😍

"Been that." He shrugged, and she smiled, holding around his neck.

"Thank you." Jayda reached yo, grabbing the tray of drinks she'd ordered, and the employee nodded, before walking around the side of the hut back to the main area.

"What the fuck Jayda." Von slapped the margarita out of her hand once she sipped from the straw, a mug on his face as she busted out laughing.

"No way you just wasted my damn drink Kyzeir damn." She laughed.

"What the fuck is you laughing at? You drinking while my kid in you?" He frowned at her.

"It's a virgin margarita. Damn." She laughed again once he blew out a breath of relief.

"Nah cause that be making babies come out sl-off." He said, and she shook her head at him, giving him the other one.

"What's in it?" He asked as she sipped from her frozen strawberry virgin margarita.