10

2 days later.

Jayda laid in her bed, bored out of her mind. Her schedule was completely free today, so she didn't have anything to do.

Von had moved into his own apartment yesterday, so Jayda was by herself in her large quiet house, again.

That was the main reason she didn't want him to leave. She'd gotten used to him being in the house with her, and she enjoyed the calm, normal presence that he brought.

She sighed, standing out of her bed and grabbing her phone as she walked out of her room.

She stopped in her mirror in the living room, sitting down to take a picture.

"This shit I do for pics." She mumbled to herself, putting her crocs on, before walking to her garage, getting in her car and pulling off.

Jayda posted her picture on Instagram, glancing between the road and her phone.

thejaydacheaves

Liked by lildurk and 455,210 others thejaydacheaves : Bored

thejaydacheaves : Bored.
View all 3,732 comments
1dessdior : Bawdyyyyyy 😍😍😍😍
kingvonfrmdao : 🤍
therealkylesister : It's givinggg!!

Jayda fluffed her hair as she drove, pulling into Tremani's neighborhood.

She pulled in his driveway, turning her car off and getting out. She grabbed her phone, walking up to his front door, using her key to unlock it.

She walked inside, locking the door back and taking her shoes off, before walking back to his room.

She opened the door, seeing him asleep in his bed, and she closed the door, climbing in the bed with him after pulling her shirt off.

Jayda threw her leg over him, and his eyes opened.

"Get out my house girl." He mumbled, turning away from her, and she laid on her side the other way, looking at the wall.

They laid quietly for about ten minutes, and just as Jayda was about to doze off, Tremani turned back around, wrapping his arm around her body to cup her pussy in his hand.

Jayda grabbed his hand, intertwining their fingers between her legs as he kissed her back.

"You make me so mad." He mumbled as she rubbed his hand.

"I know baby. I'm sorry." She closed her eyes as he continued kissing her back.

Jayda turned to face him, pressing her lips against his, and slipping her tongue in his mouth.

She gripped his neck, and he groaned as she sucked his tongue.

"Ja-stop. Don't fix shit with sex." He pulled away once she kissed his neck, and she looked at him.

"Tremani what do you want from me foreal? You stay asking me that, it's my turn. I told you this was sex with no strings attached and here you go tryna check me about the same shit you did." She frowned, and he rolled his eyes.