3

A few days later. | Atlanta

Jayda sniffed, wiping her face that was covered in tears, currently laying in her bed.

"Y'all so fucking trifling." She mumbled, watching as the old man in Squid Games died.

She wiped her face, eating another bite of her noodles, sighing in boredom.

Jayda was usually so busy, whether it was a photoshoot, a trip, a club hosting, volunteer work, or restocking her hair business.

She was always so busy that when she finally wasn't, she literally didn't know what to do. And her free schedule never aligned with any of her friends, so she couldn't chill with them.

She groaned in frustration, reaching over to grab her phone, going to Instagram. As she was scrolling through her timeline, Tremani's picture caught her eye.

polo.capalot

Liked by moneybaggyo and 788,430 otherspolo

polo.capalot : Don't ask where I'm from u see it on my chain 😈 #1300
View all 8,229 comments

She bit her lip as she swiped through the pictures, wondering if she should text him.

Tremani was the only man who'd ever touched her, and she preferred to keep it that way. No one knew about the two of them, just how she liked it.

They weren't in a relationship, they just participated in sexual endeavors with each other whenever they were in each other's city.

"What do I even say?" She mumbled to herself, her fingers hovering over the keyboard.

They'd been messing around almost a year and he still made her nervous.

Deciding to keep it cute, she sent a brief message, smirking as he replied within seconds.

She quickly got up, pulling her bra and panties off, stepping in her shower. She'd took one earlier this morning, but she was about to take another one.

Jayda bathed herself, rinsing her body off and laughing to herself as she almost slipped, rushing out the shower.

She dried her body off, rubbing in her vanilla donut whipped body butter. She yawned, rubbing in some deodorant before throwing on a laced set, pulling a white tee shirt on over it.