8

Next Day.

"Zuni get up ma

"Zuni get up ma." Jayda could feel Von softly tapping her awake, and she frowned, turning her body to lay on her stomach.

"Jayda somebody at your door mama." He tapped her a bit harder, and she groaned.

"Tell them to go away." She mumbled, and he chuckled, leaning over to pick her up.

He placed her on her feet, and she smacked her lips as she rubbed her eye.

"I thought you would've dipped out on me again." She said as she walked in her bathroom.

"I thought about it." He mumbled, watching her brush her teeth. She chuckled, washing her face, before walking out of her room, hearing her doorbell.

Jayda walked to the door, looking at the camera pad next to the door, seeing Ari, and she smacked her lips, opening the door a crack.

"Bitch what is you doing and why it took so long to answer? Move." Ari tried pushing her way in, and Jayda laughed, sticking her head out of the door.

"You can't come in today." Jayda laughed, and Ari frowned.

"Bitch this basically my house talm bout I can't come in. Get out my damn way silly ass girl." Ari pushed the door open, and Jayda laughed watching her jaw drop as she laid eyes on a shirtless Von, his hand in his sweats.

"Oh my muthafuckin god, let me borrow her real quick." Ari quickly pulled Jayda outside, closing the door back as Jayda laughed.

"Bitch! I came over to talk about you and mr Polo G and that is not Polo! What the hell?!" Ari whispered, and Jayda chuckled.

"No, it isn't Tremani. He's my secret, and I'd prefer he stayed that way. So." Jayda whispered back, a sarcastic smile on her face, making Ari smack her lips.

"Bitch who is that? He look good, you should have his kids." Ariana told her, and Jayda dramatically gasped.

"Shut your dumbass up Ariana Azjhenae. He's just my friend. His name is Von. Don't tell Tae nem about him bitch I'm serious. I don't want him to feel overcrowded by y'all nosy asses." Jayda said, and Ari laughed, holding her hands up in surrender.

"Okay. I just wanna introduce myself to my future brother in law. Can I?" Ari smiled sweetly, and Jayda rolled her eyes.

"No bitch. Goodbye! Go home girl." Jayda shooed her away, and Ariana laughed, before quickly opening the door, making Jayda's jaw drop as she began speaking.

"Hello Mr.Von sir I'm Jayda's bestest friend Ari, and I just want you to know she has the best pussy on the planet and the way she suck dick is out of this w-." Ari was cut off as Jayda covered her mouth and Von busted out laughing.

"Azjhenae!" Jayda shrieked, pushing her back, and Ariana laughed.

"Go home! Now bitch, goodbye! Go!" Jayda ushered her to the car, and Ari laughed again, getting in and honking her horn before pulling off.