4

A month later.

"Get off of meeee

"Get off of meeee." Jayda laughed as Tremani kissed all over her face.

"I missed you." He kissed her lips a few times, and she chuckled, kissing him back.

"Nobody told you to have shows out of the country." She rubbed his eyebrow, and he shrugged, laughing.

"I missed you too though. Lemme see you." She said as he sat against her headboard.

She grabbed her phone as he looked down at his, and she smacked her lips.

"Tremani I said lemme see you. Look at me." She frowned, and he looked up at her, glancing back down at his phone, making her laugh.

"You so handsome baby." She mumbled, and he blushed, tilting his head, and she laughed again.

Jayda ended the video, saving it as she climbed into his lap, and he rested his hand on her ass.

"Who you was with?" She asked, slightly frowning, and he rose an eyebrow.

"What you talm bout?" He said without looking up from his phone. Jayda grabbed his face, tilting it up to look at her.

"Give me attention, why are you on your phone?" She frowned, and he chuckled, dropping his phone and gripping her ass.

"Lil Baby and Choppa went with me." He answered her question, and she nodded.

"You had fun?" She asked, running her fingers through his dreads.

"Yeah. I love my fans. Would've been better if you would've came wit' me though." He rubbed her ass, looking up at her.

"Hm. Maybe." She softly kissed his lips, and he groaned as she sucked his tongue. He brought his hand down hard on her ass, gripping it, making her moan.

His tongue slid against hers as he rubbed her slit through her panties, feeling them quickly dampen, and he smirked.

"See you do too much." She moaned, pulling away, and he laughed, holding her down once she tried getting up.

"Where you going?" He chuckled, holding her in place.

"You made me mess my panties up." She frowned, and he smiled, flipping them over.

"I'll take em off for you." He smirked, slowly sliding her panties off, and she closed her legs.

"Tremani gone on." She frowned, and he laughed, spreading her legs.

"You get so wet off the smallest shit." He bit his lip, and she chuckled.

"Nigga I be wet because you're beautiful as fuck." She mumbled, and he laughed.

"Clean me off." She smirked, pulling her legs up so that her feet were behind her head, and she held her ankles.

"Damn girl." His dick immediately hardened seeing her body on display, and he leaned down, latching his lips around her clit.