7

Next Day.

Von stirred in his sleep hearing heavy thunder outside as he tried to turn his body

His eyes opened once he realized that he couldn't, looking down to see him tangled with Jayda's body, the two of them wrapped in each other.

He quietly turned his body to lay on his side, softly rubbing her hand that rested around his waist.

He failed to keep his eyes open, dozing back off with his fingers intertwined with Jayda's.

Von woke up again two hours later, groaning, feeling his morning wood. He hissed, seeing again that he was tangled with Jayda, her leg thrown over him as she laid on his chest.

Jayda's hand rested on his pelvis, and he grabbed it, taking it off of him. He attempted to remove her leg from around him, and Jayda stirred in her sleep, making him stop moving.

Once he thought she was back asleep, he carefully took her leg off of him, and moved his legs from between hers, sitting up.

He stretched, letting out another quiet groan, pulling his sweats up. He glanced back at Jayda, before quietly walking out of her room, closing the door behind him.

He clutched his dick as he walked towards the guest bathroom. He lifted the toilet seat to pee, using a baby wipe to wipe his dick off before washing his hands and brushing his teeth.

Not knowing what to do, he decided to give himself a tour of her house. He put his hands in the pockets of the sweats, walking around her living room.

He could tell that she had money. The first thing that gave it away was her G Wagon truck that he knew cost well over $130,000. And she had it customized so that had to be another $15,000.

She also had a 100 inch TV in every room. Her couch was grey and looked like a large knot. He didn't like the couch, it looked weird.

She had portraits of herself in her living room, and he stopped in front of one where she was naked in a bubble bath, blonde hair flowing down her back with a soft look on her face. She was beautiful.

Von continued walking, seeing some stairs, and he rose an eyebrow wondering if he should be nosy or not. He walked down the stairs, opening the door, before chuckling at the woMans cave she had.

It was decked out with a bar, a pool table, a three set gaming system, arcade games, a snack cabinet, and a larger than the others TV screen.

He walked deeper inside, before he rose an eyebrow at five large stacks of cash on the front table.

He picked one up, seeing each smaller stack had a mustard colored band around it that read $10,000. There were 5 smaller stacks in the one large one, totaling out to $50,000.

She had five of the large stacks, and doing the math in his head, totaled out to a quarter million dollars. He furrowed his eyebrows as he sat the stack back down on the table, stuffing his hand in his pocket.