19

Five days later.

Jayda sniffed, her nose stopped up as she laid in her bed, wearing a pair of boxers and a bra

After going to the doctor two days ago, she found out that she had a minor stomach virus, which was the reason she'd thrown up.

She had been in bed all week, feeling too tired and too sick to move. She missed Von. She was so sad, she just wanted to sleep her life away.

She didn't even feel like crying, she didn't have the energy for it. She hadn't been talking to anybody, just telling her friends that she was okay and taking a break from work because she was sick.

This was the exact reason why she didn't do relationships. She was so afraid of them failing, of all the disadvantages of them.

Relationships to her, were entirely too much of a commitment. It wasn't just about calling someone your girlfriend or boyfriend.

You now shared apart of your life with that person. Everything you did, affected your significant other. You committed more than just having a title, your body, energy, your heart, all went to the one person.

And once that person leaves, your left to deal with the aftermath alone. It was too much of a commitment that Jayda wasn't sure of ever making.

She thought she would finally take that step with Von. She trusted him with her entire life. But everything just isn't what it seems to be.

She blowed her nose for like the 100th time of the day, throwing the tissue in the trash. There was a knock on her front door, and she chuckled, knowing Ari was dropping off medicine and food for her again.

She sniffed, getting out of her bed, sluggishly walking to her front door and yawning. She unlocked her door, opening it, before her heart slightly dropped.

"T-Tremani? What are you doing here?" Her eyebrows furrowed, seeing him dressed in sweats and a tee shirt on the other side of her door.

"I don't know, to be honest." He said, and she stare at him, before opening her door wider and gesturing him inside.

Tremani walked inside, and Jayda closed and locked her door behind him.

"I'm sick as hell. Put a mask on." She mumbled, about to grab a new one from her 60 pack, and he stopped her.

"That's a risk I'm willing to take." He chuckled, and she laughed, making him smiled as she sniffed.

She walked back to her room, and he followed her, sliding his slides off.

She laid in her bed, holding the cover up for him, and he laid next to her, his arms wrapped around her.

Jayda laid her head on his chest, closing her eyes as he rubbed her back. The two of them laid in silence, and Jayda slowly began to doze off.