79

Cleo Horan

I could feel the room was bright because the curtains were open, but I was way too lazy to open my eyes or move at all.

First, because I was very fucking sore, to the point all my muscles felt strained as if I had run a goddamn marathon.

I couldn't lie, I missed feeling like this... and it was actually the first time in a long while that I didn't have to worry about rushing to stand up or do anything else, I could actually enjoy my soreness.

My plan was to spend the day in bed with Harry, our minds were more tired than our bodies and the whole point of laying low and staying in this apartment was to clear our heads so we could think straight. And we deserved a day off, I knew he was worrying way too much.

And I missed him... which was the main reason why I kept my eyes closed and pretended I was asleep, so I could have an excuse to cuddle.

My fingers were threaded in the back of his hair and my head was buried in his neck, our naked bodies were pressed against one another under the covers, and each deep breath only made me get more intoxicated on his scent.

Harry smelled like sex, a faint trace of vanilla, and also me.

I would never get tired of this, and being this close was only a reminder of how much I loved him.

We had a fantastic night and the sex was simply incredible, somehow even more intense than usual. I showered afterward because I was still covered in his cum and it was quite a mess, but Harry was so tired that he fell asleep before I even went back to bed, without bothering to put clothes on.

He was really worn out, this was the first time he stayed hard for a second round without us having to wait at all, it seemed frustrating and painful to be honest. But we had fun... a lot of it. I dared to slowly open my eyes so I could look at the bruises around his neck because of the collar, he enjoyed it way more than he was willing to admit... even though he didn't hesitate at all last night when he told me he wanted it.

He enjoyed being choked and it was funny to switch positions a bit, although I was really glad about the dynamics we created last night. I preferred being a sub, but being in charge along with him was quite an experience.

Harry always made me feel powerful, no matter if he was in full control or not. Deep down we both knew I was in charge, his focus was my pleasure before his at all times.

I blinked a few times to get used to the brightness, looking up at his face now to admire his sharp jaw and the slight stubble growing there already, and also how cute he looked when he was asleep. I took the opportunity to nuzzle up against his chest like I probably did when I was asleep, and I kept one arm around his middle.

His expression was so peaceful as he slept, his pink lips were slightly parted and his curls were a mess on top of his head. I kept my fingers in his hair though, this time closing my eyes again as I enjoyed his proximity.

"Are we cuddling?" Harry's sudden whisper scared the shit out of me and made me freeze like I'd been caught doing something wrong.

But I never cuddled... not when I was awake, at least. I knew I probably did it when I was asleep, I always woke up with my fingers in his hair and my body basically on top of his... but I never admitted it out loud and I pretended I didn't know. I was never a touchy-feely person, and I never ever cuddled.

A basic hug sometimes was way out of my comfort zone, even though I changed my mind about it with Zayn because he was my friend and I felt comfortable around him. But I only hugged him or Harry, no one else.