54

Harry Styles

The past three days were literally the best of my life and I had no complaints at all... especially right at this moment.

I reached out my hands to gather Cleo's hair in a ponytail while she sucked me off, she was kneeling in front of me and my back was leaning against the kitchen counter.

It all started when she told me she wanted some water and then Ash texted me saying she was on her way to help Cleo get ready... one thing led to another and I was very fucking glad this was the outcome.

Cleo was being very careful though, she was still very hoarse from the way I fucked her throat raw three days ago, but at least her voice wouldn't be recognizable too.

Well, she asked me to be as rough as I could be and she got what she wanted... and she still wasn't satisfied.

Cleo woke me up with a blowjob today, she jerked me off last night and once again in the shower... she was all over me, touching me or kissing me whenever she got the chance to do so.

So yes, I was in a very good mood.

I tried touching her back and fucking her with my fingers but she didn't let me, she said her cramps had finally given her a break and she didn't want me anywhere near her vagina. Those were her exact words which I thought I'd never hear, but I stayed away.

She didn't want to risk anything, Cleo wanted to be in a better shape for that godforsaken party tonight, so she was focusing only on me as if she was getting off on watching me come or maybe trying to let out her frustration by using me.

She could use me all she wanted, I was starting to enjoy Cleo on period more than I probably should if she would always be horny like this.

"Fuck, can't get enough of my cock, can you?" I moaned, looking down at her right when she looked up at me.

She was using both hands to stroke my slick length while she kept her tongue busy on my leaking tip, swirling it slowly and teasing my frenulum with short flicks. The fucking eye contact was turning me on even more, she was taking the lead completely and it was so hot to watch.

I couldn't exactly force her to choke on me or fuck her throat again, not now... but I enjoyed this more, somehow watching her being in control and doing what she wanted to me was making this so much better.

Yes, maybe I liked it when she was in control... it made me remember the time when she used the collar on me and ate my ass, we were going to have to revisit that soon enough.

"You're so good to me, aren't you? Sucking daddy's cock like this." I said under my breath, watching as she planted a soft kiss on my tip before resuming what she was doing, taking me a bit deeper into her mouth until my tip brushed the back of her throat briefly.

Her hands were on my thighs, and since my pants were down to my ankles she was digging her fingernails into me until it broke the skin, making me moan much louder than before as it echoed around the kitchen-

My phone suddenly started ringing and I cursed under my breath, reaching out to grab it from the counter but Cleo didn't stop, tightening her grip around my erection and stroking me a bit faster.

A chill went down my spine and that familiar pressure was already building on my body, I was trying to last for as long as I could but her poor mouth had to be tired from all the effort she was making these past days.

I was obviously going to repay her as soon as she wasn't on her period anymore or as soon as she let me touch her, I didn't mind the blood. I just didn't want her cramps to come back, to be honest.