65

Cleo Horan

"God, I totally forgot about your sister. This is so fucking awkward, Harry. Stop laughing!" I smacked his thigh when he just wouldn't stop laughing at me, and he had to keep it down because it was almost three a.m. and everyone was probably asleep.

He was having the time of his life making fun of my face when Gemma saw the bruises on my neck this morning and I hated that he was acting all shameless now that we were alone, he was blushing like crazy when he realized she was in the kitchen and now he acting like I was the only one embarrassed.

"Dickhead." I huffed under my breath, turning over until I was lying on my stomach on the bed, reaching for my pack of cigarettes and my lighter on the nightstand. "I'm pretty sure she's traumatized now that she saw what her cute little brother likes to do."

"Am I a dickhead or am I cute, Cleodora? Make up your mind." He winked at me, leaning his head back on his folded arms as he rested his back against the headboard.

Only the lamps were on and the dim yellow lighting made his eyes seem much darker than usual, the shadows on his face only made his jawline look sharper and of course, I stared for a bit too long.

Things between us were very good, finally. After last night it just felt like we returned to normal and it was clear that both our moods had improved drastically. I missed him like crazy, and I was so happy he was being playful again, his talk with Gemma really made him seem happier.

I stayed in the living room with Zayn for hours because I didn't want to interrupt them, Harry and Gemma both needed to have this conversation and I was so nervous for him. This was a huge step for him and his life, and I was just glad things were working out.

Gemma really seemed like a great person, which only made me feel worse because we weren't good.

Harry told me she'd go to her adoptive parents' house in Colorado tomorrow, she had to figure out what she was going to do and I supported this, she was trying to move on and decide what was better for her.

And honestly, staying with us in L.A. wasn't a good choice, I knew Harry only wanted to keep her safe and the safest she could be was far away from us. Maybe after we handled things with Liam and the FBI they could meet again and spend more time together, but right now was terrible timing.

Harry was aware of that and deep down I could tell that Gemma knew something was going on, she was very smart.

"You're mostly a dick-" I started to talk and Harry surprised me when he spanked my ass really fucking hard all of a sudden, the loud smack echoed around the room and I dropped my cigarette on the bed before I could even light it up. "Fuck you."

"But I'm so cute." Harry pouted, giving me a cute smile when he made sure to showcase his dimples. His green eyes were playful and I noticed he didn't have his rings on, but fuck, that hurt. "Aren't I, baby?"

I was sure his hand was imprinted on my ass now, I was just wearing my unicorn underwear he gave me for my birthday and a black tank top tonight, which gave him plenty of exposed flesh to spank.

"Yes, very cute," I said through gritted teeth, holding my cigarette between my lips now as I lit it up. "If only your sister knew the kinky shit you're into. Poor me... corrupted my innocent soul."

"Yeah?" Harry smirked, scooting closer to me so he could hold my jaw now, forcing me to look at him. "So you don't like it when I choke you so hard that you can't breathe? Or when I slap you the way you begged me to? Or maybe when you spit in my mouth without me even asking... or how you took four fingers in that little cunt? I'm sure it's all me, yes. I'm the kinky one."