Miss us already? Don't worry, I WON'T call you. Stay with the knee, daddy. I smiled at the screen before I put my phone away, I knew he was missing us. We spent the last months working together and it was weird to be just me and Cleo again. Zayn was extremely helpful and he still was, if Amber hadn't managed to get in touch with her friend we'd be fucked.

"Who was it?" Cleo spoke up, catching my attention.

She reached out her hand to pause the movie, making the shirt she was wearing ride up on her thighs and expose the unicorn tattoo on her hips. She was just wearing one of my shirts and underwear, and I just had some sweatpants on.

We didn't have to bother to get dressed, this was kinda like a forced stay-at- home vacation for us.

"Zayn." I smiled at her, squeezing her leg. "He misses us."

"He misses me more." She pouted her plump lips, obviously saying this on purpose to get back at me for Tais.

Yes, maybe I wanted her to be jealous on purpose. Jealous Cleo was really fucking hot and she was bold... just how I liked.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." I pinched her ass, making her giggle in the cutest way and pull her shirt back down as she stretched her legs. "So,Mthis is your favorite movie?"

"I love all the horror classics, I'm a whore for these movies... like Friday the 13th, The Shining, Halloween, Psycho... I'm gonna make you watch them all with me." She grinned, her pink cheeks made her look very cute tonight. "It's much better than the sappy bullshit you like."

"Take that back, we don't talk shit about The Notebook." I pointed my finger at her and she cackled, bringing her foot up to try to kick me, but I was faster and I grabbed her ankle. "I mean it, I'll have to break up with you."

She raised one eyebrow at me, pulling her foot away from my hold and getting closer to me until she decided to straddle my lap.

Cleo looked down at me with hooded eyes, wrapping her arms around me as she played with the curls at the nape of my neck.

"Really? We might as well end things right now then." She whispered, sitting right on my crotch. "What a shame... we had some good times together, though."

I smiled at her, lowering my hands to her ass and tracing the initials tattooed there without even having to look at where they were.

"What's gonna be the excuse for the tattoo now?" I whispered, flexing my fingers on her ass and bringing her closer to me, my dick was already getting hard and I was sure she could feel it, I was frustrated since last night.

"Hmm... maybe I can cover it up with something else." She teased, tugging at my hair and pulling my head back. "I'm gonna need you to leave that vibrator with me before you go, though."

Her unexpected words made me laugh and I squeezed her ass, allowing my fingertips to trace the waistband of her underwear before I slipped my fingers under the elastic.

"You really liked it, didn't you?" I whispered, moving my hand to the front of her underwear now, sliding my fingers closer to her core. "It's not as good as me."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." She used my words against me but I wiped the smile off her face when I pressed my fingers on her clit, making her moan softly for me. "I thought we were watching a movie."

"Not anymore, I've been desperate to have you since last night," I said, feeling as she got wetter for me when I moved my fingers in slow circles.

Her hold on my hair was painful and it only made my cock grow harder, I was quickly lost inside our bubble as I watched her eyes screw shut for me when I pinched her clit this time. Her entire body tensed and I leaned down to capture her hard nipple over the shirt.