"Oh, I can take you," I said under my breath, which only made him pull my hair harder and spank my ass again. "I think you miss the collar."

Harry let out a dry laugh, and the look in his eyes was almost scary as I looked over my shoulder when he loosened his hold on my hair a bit. He surprised me when he snaked his arm under my knees and forced me to get on all fours for him.

I kept my thighs pressed together and I moaned louder when he pushed his hips forward, showing me how much this was affecting him too. God, I missed feeling him inside me... it'd been over a week now and I was so fucking desperate.

So I started moving my ass, grinding on him and hoping this would be enough to make him lose control and just fuck me. It could be a quick fuck, I was gonna accept anything, to be honest.

"I think you miss the collar." He said, letting go of my hair so he could hook his fingers on the sides of my underwear and pull it down enough to expose my ass. "You used to be more of a good girl, what happened?"

"You're getting on my fucking nerves." I moaned when he groped my ass right over the burn. "Don't you miss me, daddy? How tight my pussy is for you? Soaking your cock when you fuck me deep and-"

Harry reached out his hand to cover my mouth, pulling my body up against his chest so we were both kneeling on the bed.

"Beg, and you'll have me." He whispered, letting me go and forcing my head down on the bed until my cheek was pressed against the mattress, making me arch my lower back for him. "Or I can be cute... give you a goodnight kiss and go to sleep. But I think you want the dickhead... I'm sure you want the dick."

I could almost suffocate with his ego tonight, it was taking over the room and it was so fucking hot, but I wouldn't admit it.

"You're funny," I said, trying to move but he was quick to hold me back down and grind his hips against my exposed core. "Harry, just fuck me."

"You didn't beg." He clicked his tongue, and I couldn't see but I could most definitely feel when he decided to rub his cock up and down my folds after pushing his briefs down, making me squirm for him. "You're dripping on the bed... do you want daddy's cock this much?"

Son of a bitch.

"Yes, please," I begged, unable to take this any longer, especially when he pushed just his tip inside me while he kept his hand holding my head down on the bed. "Please."

"Beg some more." He drawled, pulling his hips back and tapping his erection over my center. "Go on."

"Harry, are you serious-"

He interrupted me with another hard smack on my ass, making my legs shake.

"You're the one desperate, I'm doing fine." He actually chuckled. "You wanted some punishment, and I was nice last night. So now I want some begging."

"Please, fuck me. I can't take it anymore, please." I blurted out, trying tomove my head but he was still holding me down on the bed, rubbing his cock on my folds again, circling my entrance slowly.

But his breaths were uneven and I just knew his jaw was clenched as he looked down to watch the mess I was making given how wet I was.

"I guess that'll do." He said nonchalantly, suddenly slamming his hips against mine and making me moan into the pillow. "Oh, fuck, fuck. Holy fuck!"

Harry sounded pretty desperate now when he was finally buried deep inside me, I kept clenching on purpose around his erection just so I could hear him moan again, and he let go of my face so he could grab my hips with both hands now.