I was breathless already, slowly bringing my cigarette back to my mouth so I could inhale some smoke, trying to control myself because I was already dripping wet for him. I couldn't look away from his eyes and the way he ran his tongue over his bottom lip made me shiver.

"Sounds like you corrupted me, I hadn't done any of that before." I raised one eyebrow, exhaling the smoke right on his face and he smiled back at me, reaching out his hand to grab my cigarette.

"Because no one can take you like me." He said simply, inhaling some smoke himself. "You were desperate for someone to show you all of those things, I still remember how wet you got on your first time when I asked you to call me daddy. Or when I teased you with the knife?"

Shit, he was right but he didn't have to shove it in my face.

"Your ego is huge tonight, baby." I smiled at him, trying to get my cigarettes back from between his lips but he tilted his head back, smoking some more and clenching his jaw in the process. "Give it back, dickhead."

Harry's smile was slow and he propped himself up on one elbow now, supporting his weight when he got closer to me... and he held the cigarette between his fingers now, never taking his eyes off mine when he slowly brought it closer to my ass.

Fuck.

I looked over my shoulder to watch when he teasingly grazed his fingers on my ass, right over the bright red mark from the previous spanking, holding the cigarette way too close to my skin so I could feel the heat.

"So you wouldn't like it if I hurt you right now?" He whispered, raising one eyebrow at me. "Remember when you put out your cigarette on my chest? I got so fucking hard. Will you get wet for me?"

I was already wet and his words weren't helping, fuck me.

"Or maybe you already are, yeah?" He kept talking, he knew me so fucking well that sometimes it caught me off guard.

I kept looking at him over my shoulder and watched as he held the cigarette between his lips again, his time moving lower on the bed so he could plant a soft kiss on the sensitive flesh where he hit my ass.

"Harry..." I groaned, unable to look away from him.

"Cleo..." He teased, tracing the initials tattooed with his tongue at the same time that I felt his index finger pushing my underwear to the side. "Oh, look at that... dripping already."

He made his point when he softly rubbed the pad of his index finger back and forth on my folds, avoiding my clit and circling his finger around my entrance, enough to make me moan his name.

His touch was much gentler than usual, but it was turning me on so fucking much. He was clearly doing this on purpose, slowly pushing his finger inside me but catching me off guard when he pressed the burning hot tip of the cigarette on my skin all of a sudden.

"Fuck!" A strangled moan got stuck in my throat and I buried my head in the pillow, feeling the pain coursing through my veins and also so much pleasure that I felt like I was going to explode.

He added a second finger inside me and curled them perfectly before he pulled the cigarette away from my skin. He was massaging my g spot in a way that made my eyes roll back when he roughly pulled my head back by grabbing my hair.

"Want me to corrupt you some more?" He asked me, continuing his sick torture and slow pace. "Beg."

"Fuck you." I moaned when he pulled his fingers away from me, spanking me right over the recent burn mark and the pain was stronger than I expected. "Jesus fuck! Fuck-"

"Beg, Cleodora." He whispered, and I noticed he'd already put out the cigarette and let it fall to the floor, his focus was only on me now. "Or are you too sore? Poor thing, overestimating yourself."