I focused on my phone now and I saw Zayn's name on the screen, contemplating if I should or shouldn't pick up. He wouldn't come here tonight just to be safe, Ash was going to drive us to her studio and we'd meet Zayn there. And then I'd drive them to the club, I just had to be as close as I could in case they needed me.

My anxiety was a bitch and even though I was gonna wait for them in the car, I was just so nervous about this. I hated not being able to participate, but it had to be like this if I wanted to keep them a bit safer... this was already dangerous enough.

"Hi, Z." I decided to answer the phone, taking a deep breath so I could at least calm my heartbeat a little.

"Hi, just checking if Ash is already there... I'm a bit anxious, I know I'll meet you at the parlor but I've been ready for the past hour and I'm pacing around." Zayn blurted out, and turns out I wasn't the only one anxious about this.

We had talked about this and about the plan, I knew Zayn was very good at his job and that I could trust him.

But he was always like this before any important job, he'd freak the fuck out. And when the time came to do it he'd be the calmest and most professional bastard ever, it was like he flipped a switch inside his mind.

"You know I trust you," I told him. "Try to relax a bit, we'll see you in about two hours or so."

I looked down at Cleo again, and she pulled away with a sly grin on her swollen lips.

I was using only one hand to hold her hair out of the way now while I held my phone with the other, and she never looked away from my eyes when she spat on my cock, starting to stroke me again but just in the perfect way to make me come much faster.

Fuck me, I was so turned on it hurt.

"Who are you and what did you do to Harry? You're telling me to relax?" Zayn asked me over the phone, probably because he knew I hated this whole fucking plan and I didn't support it, but I was in a good mood and very much relaxed indeed.

Shit, was Cleo doing this on purpose?

I didn't have time to care, she wrapped her lips around my tip again and I had to clench my jaw to suppress a deep moan.

"Sorry, have to go." I quickly hung up the call, allowing myself to focus only on Cleo as she brought me closer and closer to the edge.

God, she was so fucking hot. She moaned when I was inside her mouth and the sound reverberated through my entire body, making me shiver in response. She dug her nails deeper into my thigh and I could feel the blood dripping from the small cuts, the pain was making it impossible for me to control myself.

"Fucking hell- fuck!" I threw my head back and my jaw went slack, I could feel all my muscles tensing before my orgasm finally hit me.

I came in short spurts into her mouth and Cleo hummed before she swallowed, being more gentle now as my erection softened and she pulled away. She wiped the back of her hand over her mouth before she stood up from the floor, leaning closer to kiss me.

Her tongue was eager to part my lips so the kiss would turn more urgent, and I loved tasting myself on her like this, the way she grasped my jaw to kiss me even harder made my stomach flutter.

And the sound of the buzzer interrupted us, thankfully after I'd come or else I wouldn't forgive Ash for this.

Cleo pulled away and she washed her hands on the sink while I pulled my pants and underwear back up, ignoring the small cuts on my thighs because of Cleo's nails and zipping up my pants.

I was already dressed in all black and ready to go, and Cleo was wearing sweats for now because Ash was supposed to bring an outfit and makeup.

She was going to help Cleo cover all of her bruises, scars, or anything else that caught too much attention.