Cleo told me her period would last for a week and I had no idea how I'd survive.

I loved her and I didn't judge what she was going through because I had no idea how it was like, but we'd end up killing each other. And Zayn sure as fuck wasn't going to be here much longer, I was going to handle it from now on.

I couldn't even fuck her to somehow make her feel something good because of her cramps, she explained how it made it worse. And I had nothing else to distract her with because she was also mad at me because I tried telling her what to do and I was mad at her for acting so recklessly.

But I knew I was right, her hormonal brain was just blind.

She had a lot of piled up stress and I knew she probably felt suffocated, Cleo wasn't usually this selfish or careless. I could understand because I knew how much the desire for revenge could fuck up your mind.

I walked back into the living room holding a bottle of wine and the glasses in my hands, finding Cleo on the same spot on the couch as she inspected the pizza with her nose scrunched up. And Zayn was sitting on the floor, with a mix of fear and confusion on his face as he leaned his back on the couch.

"I'll take the onions off for you," Zayn told her, and he had way more patience than me.

"The taste is already there, genius!" Cleo raised her voice, quickly glancing at me when she saw me approaching. "I asked them to not put onions, how hard can it be?"

"Eat the goddamn pizza, Cleodora." I huffed, walking closer to the couch and handing her the bottle of wine.

"I would if they fucking got my order right." She snapped, glaring at me with those hypnotizing blue eyes.

Fuck, she was really fucking annoying and hot at the same time with this attitude, but god help me... she clearly had forgotten who she was talking to and she was going to regret it if she kept this up. We all had our fucking limits.

Zayn rolled his eyes before he glared at me, probably as a warning so I wouldn't make her mood get even worse, but I ignored him.

We had cleaned the glass from the broken table and I brought a smaller table from the small library upstairs. The pizza box was on top of it and Zayn was literally starting to remove the onions for her.

"Stop spoiling her," I told him, taking a seat on the floor as well and looking up at the spot Cleo was sitting on the couch.

Her exposed legs revealed her tattoos and the scars all over, she always looked so fucking beautiful. And I was sure her tits looked even bigger, my eyes couldn't be playing tricks on me. And yes, I was watching Zayn very carefully just in case his gaze decided to become curious. But he was behaving.

"Keep pissing me off and I'll dump you for him." Cleo glared at me and my jaw instantly clenched.

A chill went down my spine and I took a very deep breath.

"Go ahead and say that again, Cleodora," I warned, glaring back at her. "I fucking dare you."

"What? At least he's helping me and he agrees with my plan." She raised one eyebrow, and she was doing this on purpose.

"I bet you didn't think that when you were riding my dick only a few hours ago. Or did you?" I said, and I knew she didn't mean her words but it wasn't fun to listen and I was so fucking jealous already for her to play with this. "I'd watch my fucking mouth if I were you."

She kept glaring at me while she poured herself some wine, and if looks could kill I knew I would be dying a slow and painful death. But she didn't say anything else, I was sure my tone was a good fucking warning.