"That's cold," Jack said folding his arms.

"Oh please. It's hilarious," Kristoff said.

"Where is Elsa anyway?" Jack asked.

"She's in the barn. She still didn't want you to see her in her dress so she's hiding in her dressing room," Mary said.

"That's no fair. We agreed to do a first look before the wedding," Jack pouted.

"Oh my gosh. Don't be such a baby Jack. The wedding will start super soon anyway so you can wait," Merida said rolling her eyes.

"Okay rude. And what time is it?" Jack asked.

"It's 7:50, we should probably get going," Eugene said.

"Yeah for sure," Jack said as he rushed into the barn where everyone was already starting to pile in.

As soon as all of their guests were sitting down in their seats the wedding began. The brides music came on and everyone watched as she walked down the aisle with her sister beside her. (The poor girls parents passed away too soon).

Jack seeing his bride walk down the aisle had tears in his eyes as she made her way to him. She started tearing up too.

Today was actually happening. It was like a dream come true. Even with the goofy prank Elsa played on Jack earlier. He loved her more for it.

Once Elsa was right in front of him, his grin was wider than before. Elsa's too.

Everyone knew these two were going to get married when the two first met. It was like love at first sight, some would explain it to be.

All their friends were there for the proposal. Jack knew how much Elsa loved being with their friends and he wanted to bring them into the proposal somehow. Which in turn Elsa loved it.

~After wedding~

The two were happily dancing on the dance floor. Without a care in the world.

"I can't believe you pulled that prank on me earlier today," Jack said chuckling.

"Well, I had to. You always pull pranks on me all the time. It was my turn," she giggled.

"It's still not fair," he pouted.

"Oh please. Don't you think you've pouted enough today?" She asked him.

"Nope. I don't think I've pouted enough actually," he said smirking at her now.

Elsa rolled her eyes at him but still had a smile playing on her lips.

The two kept on talking and dancing together.

While on the sidelines a few of their friends were awing at them.

"Aren't they the cutest?" Rapunzel asked.

"Of course they are. It took them long enough to get married though," Mary said.

"Tell me about it," Anna said.

"Let's go dance enough of the girl talk," Merida said.

~Time Skip~

The couple were getting ready to cut the cake.

"What kind of cake did we decide on again?" Jack asked Elsa.

"You really don't remember?" She asked.

"Uh... guilty..." he trailed but quickly added after he saw the look on her face, "We had to try so many cakes Elsa. I liked a lot of them but I don't remember which one we decided on."