Chapter 68: Attack on the return journey

Start from the beginning

It takes three days to sail from Huangxing back to the capital. It is impossible to stay in the room for three days. Yan Hao rented an inspection room from the spacecraft and plunged in again when he was okay. For three meals a day, Sheng Heng will deliver them on time.

"It's dinner." The next night, Sheng Heng brought dinner into the inspection room and reminded Yan Hao to eat.

"Oh, wait for me." Yan Hao smiled at Sheng Heng, then continued to remove the parts in his hands, until they were all removed, then clapped his hands, got up and walked in the direction of Sheng Heng.

Sheng Heng had already arranged the food. Seeing Yan Hao came over, he passed a pair of chopsticks over naturally, and the two of them sat together to have dinner.

"Senior, what is this?" Yan Hao asked curiously, seeing a big box still on the table.

"Gift." Sheng Heng smiled.

"Gift? For whom?" Yan Hao asked.

Sheng Heng didn't speak, his eyes looked at Yan Hao helplessly and funny.

"For... for me?" Yan Hao reacted with hindsight.

Sheng Heng simply put down his chopsticks, moved the box next to it, and opened it, revealing a cold-glow inside that looked like metal, but it looked strange.

"What is this?" Yan Hao didn't recognize this thing.

"You really forgot." Sheng Heng sighed.

forget? Had Senior Sheng Heng mentioned it to himself before?

"A week ago, I asked you..."

"The front paws of the Zerg?!" Yan Hao immediately remembered when he heard the prompt, "This is the front paws of the Zerg?!"

"Yes." Sheng Heng explained, "it should have been given to you two days earlier, but the body fluids of the Zerg race are corrosive to the human body. It took me two days to clean it up, and then I brought it to you."

Yan Hao put down half of his dinner, and he leaned to the side of the box and said curiously: "This is the front paw of the Zerg. This is the first time I have seen it."

In the last life, Yan Hao spent almost all of his time in the laboratory. He had never been to the battlefield. All his knowledge of the Zerg came from news reports. Later, I went to the military sanatorium, where it was used as a residence for wounded soldiers, and the military was even less likely to allow the Zerg to invade there, so this was the first time that Yan Hao had come into contact with the Zerg, even though it was only a front paw.

"But how does it look, it's not as big as you imagined." The front paws are only the length of Yan Hao's forearm, and they don't look like a weapon that can tear the mecha.

"The front claws of the Zerg are stretched to the extreme, up to three meters, but the only thing that is really sharp is the front end of the claws." Sheng Heng explained.

Yan Hao nodded clearly, and then raised his hand to knock on the front paw of the Zerg in the box.

"Don't move! What are you doing?!" Sheng Heng was startled, and grabbed Yan Hao's hand that was about to knock, his voice inevitably louder because of his emotions.

"I want to try the hardness of this thing." Yan Hao explained.

"I told you just now, this thing is the sharpest, why are you knocking it with your bare hands?" Sheng Heng was speechless.

"I'm sorry." Yan Hao lowered his head with a guilty conscience.

"To knock, use a tool." Sheng Heng got up and took a metal wrench from the side and handed it to Yan Hao.