Chapter 66: Yan Hao blushes

Start from the beginning

"My dad and my elder brother have said that mechas are not cold weapons, they also have their own souls. Every mecha that has been on the battlefield will have its own unique aura. At that time, mechas are considered to be With a soul. Just like the God of War, even if so many years have passed, even if no one can drive, he can feel oppressed just by standing there." Sheng Heng raised his hand and stroked the black soul's ankle with a deep stroke. Mark, "Black Soul, now also has it."

Because of the good relationship between the Cheng family and the Sheng family, Cheng Wenkang had the honor to meet the God of War once, when he was young, but he always remembered how shocked he was when he saw the God of War for the first time. It was also at that time that he suddenly decided to make himself a mecha fighter, even though his talent was not outstanding.

"Does that bully also have it?" Cheng Wenkang turned his head to look at the bully who was standing on the left side of the black soul.

Man Niu had also been cleaned at this time, the shiny metal shell was not damaged at all, and the reflectiveness of the lights in the inspection room was brand new as if a new mecha had just come out. If it were normal, Cheng Wenkang would definitely be happy that his mecha was well covered, but just after hearing Sheng Heng's words, there was a dark soul standing next to him, and Cheng Wenkang suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"I've been fighting for three days, how come there are no scars on the bulls?" Cheng Wenkang felt that this phenomenon was unscientific.

Sheng Heng chuckled, then raised his head and continued to look at the position of the cockpit.

Yan Hao spent a long time overhauling the Black Soul and Barbarian Niu. Then the three of them went to the base canteen for dinner. This was the first time Yan Hao came to the base canteen. He had always been in the inspection room before.

"The bull has no problems. The internal system, mecha parts, and even the energy block are sufficient, and the state is almost the same as when it came." Yan Hao said of the situation of the two mechas, "the interior of the black soul The system is fine, but several parts of the legs and right arm are broken. I placed an online order and bought a new one. After the meal is over, I will go back and replace it."

"No hurry." Sheng Heng picks up food for Yan Hao, motioning him to eat first.

"I am optimistic about many seniors who come back to repair the mecha, and leave as soon as the mecha is repaired." Yan Hao said.

"They are accumulating points for killing more insects, and we have enough points." Cheng Wenkang said proudly, "You made more than 5,000 yuan by selling energy blocks, and the boss killed another mutated sixth-level insect and rewarded 1,000. Regardless of whether it is a team or an individual, our team is firmly ranked first."

"But..." Yan Hao whispered, "I just spent a lot of money."

"We are almost 7,000 points, how much can you spend?"

"I spent six thousand five hundred points." Yan Hao said.

As soon as he said this, even Sheng Heng was stunned, and Cheng Wenkang directly opened the points ranking board to check their team's points.

The tenth place in Yan Hao's group: 645 points.

"Why the countdown?!" Cheng Wenkang shouted in disbelief.

Today is the fourth day of the assessment. The points of each team, after deducting the points needed for maintenance and accommodation, are about 2,000 points remaining for each team, and they are brilliant, and they were still ranked first last night. Seven thousand points are now gone.

[Quickly, Sheng Heng and his team's points have collapsed, and we have the first chance again. 】

[What anxiously, Sheng Heng and Cheng Wenkang have been mentally attacked, and they have to rest for at least three days. Moreover, the Black Soul was seriously damaged, and Yan Hao wouldn't be able to repair it. I think that's the point for their points. 】