Chapter 66: Yan Hao blushes

Start from the beginning

Sheng Heng has said everything for this purpose, and everyone is not good to go up and say anything. They can only regret that he cared too much about the assessment results at the beginning. When Sheng Heng asked them to join their team temporarily, he chose to refuse. If not, they will have a chance to see the mimic driving system. You know, the five-level mimic driving system, although it is rumored that the federal government already has this technology, it has never been seen on the market.

Yan Hao quietly breathed a sigh of relief until he could no longer feel the sight of everyone after he had gone so far.

Seeing Yan Hao's exaggerated expression, he couldn't help teasing: "If they knew that you were the designer of the mimic system, they wouldn't know what would happen."

"Don't speak out." Yan Hao jumped out of Sheng Heng's arms in shock.

"..." Sheng Heng looked at his empty arms with a flash of chagrin in his eyes.

"Don't let them surround me, I don't know how to deal with it." Just standing next to Sheng Heng just now, he was very uncomfortable with that kind of scene.

"Okay, don't tell me." Sheng Heng knew that Yan Hao was not good at handling this kind of things, so he didn't reveal Yan Hao's details from the beginning.

"Thank you." Yan Hao was relieved.

"However, when you stand at a very high place, you can't hide even if you want to hide." And that day will not be too far.

"But before standing at that height, I don't want people to know." Yan Hao whispered.

Sheng Heng frowned, always feeling that Yan Hao's words were a bit strange. He subconsciously asked, "Why?"

"Because the station is high, it is not easy to be replaced." Yan Hao said.

"Replacement?"

"Nothing. I'm going to start overhauling the black soul. I will go to the cockpit to take a look. Senior, you will help me push the upgrade ladder over." The two have reached the feet of the black soul while talking, and Yan Hao entered the cockpit on the light brain The opening code of the black soul will automatically open the cockpit.

Sheng Heng walked over and pushed the simple elevator in the corner.

"Thank you." Yan Hao got on the elevator and entered the cockpit.

Only after Yan Hao entered the cockpit, Cheng Wenkang, who had rested all night, also came to the inspection room, saw Sheng Heng from a distance, and ran over.

"How about Black Soul?" Cheng Wenkang asked, taking a look at the direction of the cockpit.

"Just started to check." Sheng Heng said.

"This is the first time I have seen Black Soul so embarrassed." When Black Soul was brought back to the base, someone had already helped with external cleaning. After the worm fluid all over the body was cleaned up, countless pits and cuts were also revealed. The black soul is a level six mecha. It has a very strong resistance to the attack power of the fourth level zerg. It can leave such dense and obvious scars. As long as anyone with a little common sense of combat knows, the situation at the time, the black soul must be Was besieged by a large number of Zerg.

"Are you embarrassed? I think this is what the black soul is like." Sheng Heng smiled, "and the black soul is also very happy."

"Black Soul is happy?" Cheng Wenkang raised his head and tried to look at Black Soul's mechanical face, trying to see the happy mood from above.

"Mecha was born for war. He must be very happy to be on the battlefield." Sheng Heng said.

"You are talking about yourself." Cheng Wenkang was speechless.