Chapter 65: Sheng Heng's distress

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Heart palpitations? Why do you suddenly palpitations? Let me take a look." Yan Hao stretched out his hand and touched Sheng Heng's chest. Sheng Heng wanted to hide, but he was a little reluctant. In the end, he could only let Yan Hao open his chest. .

"There is no trauma." Yan Hao checked the position of Sheng Heng's heart, and found no bruises or other traces of suspected injuries.

"Why are you blushing? Your heartbeat seems to be faster? Heart palpitations again?" Yan Hao suddenly stood up nervously, "Go, let's go to the hospital."

"No, I'm fine." Sheng Heng hurriedly stopped Yan Hao.

"No, you can't be careless about your heart."

"No, really don't need it." Sheng Hengzheng was racking his brains when he was thinking about how to make this happen, when suddenly someone knocked at the door.

"Someone is knocking on the door, go and open the door." Sheng Heng reminded hurriedly.

Yan Hao let out a cry and turned to open the door. As soon as Yan Hao turned around, Sheng Heng followed his back. After exhaling a long breath, he took three deep breaths to make his "palpitations" healed without medicine.

"It's you?! Are you Yan Hao?" A surprised voice sounded outside the door.

Sheng Heng turned around and looked over, only to see a handsome young man in a silver-white battle suit standing in front of Yan Hao, Dan Feng's eyes full of surprises.

Sima Mingxuan? !

Yan Hao never thought that the person outside the door was going to Sima Mingxuan. He suddenly saw that he hadn't recovered for a while. It wasn't until Sima Mingxuan spoke that he regained some sense, but he still retreated subconsciously. step.

Compared with yesterday's two steps back in a row, today's Yan Hao is already an improvement.

"You... why are you here?" Yan Hao tried hard to calm himself down.

Sheng Heng frowned, his vigilant gaze changed to worry, and he fell on Yan Hao.

Why does Xiao Hao's voice sound a little scared?

With this thought, Sheng Heng stepped over.

"We made an appointment yesterday." Sima Mingxuan also saw Sheng Heng approaching at this time, smiled and nodded towards Sheng Heng, "Senior brother is awake?"

"Sima senior, thank you for your help yesterday." Sheng Heng thanked Sima Mingxuan.

Although he didn't use the medicine provided by Sima Mingxuan, Sima Mingxuan was very helpful, and he did bring himself out of the insect swarm, so thank you, he must say.

"My brother is polite, not to mention that the tranquilizer I gave you was useless in the end." After speaking, Sima Mingxuan's eyes fell on Yan Hao again.

Yesterday, he pointed out his Level 6 tranquilizer to be used by Yan Hao. In addition to the reason he said yesterday, he did want Sheng Heng to owe him a favor. But then he heard from Teacher Xiao that Sheng Heng didn't use the tranquilizer he gave, but a tranquilizer made by his partner. He was curious about Sheng Heng's partner at the time. It was not common for a mecha maker with a better talent for medicine than mecha.

"Unexpectedly, the schoolboy not only learns well in the sixth-level energy block, but also has such outstanding talent in medicine." Sima Mingxuan smiled and looked at Yan Hao.

"What did you mean by having an appointment just now?" Perhaps because Sheng Heng was standing by his side, Yan Hao's fright gradually calmed down. At the same time, he kept comforting himself from the bottom of his heart, that this life was completely different, and he was no longer affected by Yan Fei, so naturally he had nothing to do with Sima Mingxuan.