Chapter 57: Six-level energy block

Start from the beginning

The beard pointed to a sensor next to him.

Yan Hao used the optical brain terminal to scan, and immediately received a message indicating that he had taken away two materials of level 6 energy blocks from the base material room.

"Thank you." Yan Hao took the materials, then turned and walked to the previous inspection room, where there were tools for making energy blocks.

The bearded man looked at Yan Hao's back and smiled and said to his colleague, "Although this kid is a little timid, he should have good academic performance."

"How to say?"

"There is still a certain scrap rate in making six-level energy blocks. I just reminded him to get a few more materials, but he insisted on only getting two copies. At first glance, he was very confident." Da Huo said.

"You guy, I just said that I was timid, but now I am saying that I am confident." Colleague said.

"Do you want to bet, I think he can make two six-level energy blocks." Big Beard said.

"You said that the student is very confident, and I bet with you, am I stupid?" The colleague said in an angry voice.

"Then bet on the efficiency of the energy block he made for a while." Bearded said, "Generally, sophomore students, Federal University requires students to master level 6 energy blocks in the first semester. The average efficiency is about 66.52%. I bet this student, the efficiency can exceed 70%."

"There are always a few outstanding students in a class, more than seventy percent is too broad." That humanity.

"That...77%." The beard said again.

"77%? It seems that you are really optimistic about this child." The colleague thought that he was bored anyway, so he agreed, "Then I bet less than 77% and bet a meal."

"You are too broad, obviously taking advantage." The beard gave him a white look, 77% or less, then even if the student made a 50% efficient energy block, he would be considered a winner.

"You have to block it." The colleague said.

"All right." The beard didn't care anymore, it was just a meal anyway.

Here, Yan Hao didn't know that the energy block he hadn't produced was being taken for a bet. After returning to the inspection room, he went to the console and took out the tools to make the energy block and started making it.

Beard actually guessed right. The reason why Yan Hao only received two materials is because he has absolute self-confidence.

The production of energy blocks mainly relies on two points, computing power and mental power control. Yan Hao's strength is mathematics. When he first came into contact with the energy block and learned the formula of the four-level energy block, he easily studied the combination formula of the energy block. Mathematics is the most logical thing, and it uses energy blocks in a unified way. Therefore, although Yan Hao has not made a six-level energy block by himself, he understands the formula. For him, the formula for the six-level energy block is actually a five-level energy block formula with a larger base number, and there is no difficulty.

As for mental power, Yan Hao has more than ten years of practice in his previous life than others, and has already surpassed most students and even teachers.

Combining the above two points, in Yan Hao's eyes, the sixth-level energy block is actually no different from the fifth-level energy block, so he is extremely confident.

Although the difficulty of production is about the same, the calculation amount of the sixth-level energy block is greater than that of the fifth-level, after all, there are more unstable points, and it takes more time to guide the mental power, so when he finishes both the two energy blocks, It's been a long time since then.