Chapter 53: Simultaneously accept disciples

Start from the beginning

Although he likes Yan Hao very much, the more he likes it, the less he can't delay him.

"Aren't these two integrated?" Yan Hao asked inexplicably, "The mimic system is also part of mecha manufacturing."

"!" Old Pang was taken aback for a moment, and then he woke up like an initiation. Yes, the mimic system is part of mecha manufacturing, so why do I have to separate the two?

"Hahaha..." Pang Lao suddenly realized, he slapped the table excitedly, "Go, follow me to the laboratory, I will tell you about mecha repair, your senior's mecha is a level five mecha, isn't it? The second assessment should be a few days away. I will make up for you. I can’t pass the exam. I’ll only use it as an individual.”

"Yes." Yan Hao hurriedly followed, even more desperate for Pang Lao's proposal. "Teacher, the black soul was originally a level six mecha, but the system I modified was a level five, so it restricted the black soul. performance."

"Level six is ​​level 6, trivial. The teacher will tell you about the most easily damaged parts of mechas when fighting." In the eyes of Old Pang, levels below ten are trivial.

So the two masters and apprentices went to the laboratory happily. When Mr. Zhong was taking the public class, the two of them were also taking a small class in the laboratory. It was the first time that Yan Hao had been so close and instructed in detail one-on-one, absorbing knowledge faster than ever. And Pang Lao is worthy of being a master of mecha manufacturing. Every time Yan Hao asks a little question, he can immediately expand a series of related knowledge points on this question.

There are too many and too deep knowledge points, which may be difficult for ordinary students to accept, but Yan Hao is precisely this kind of person who will subconsciously study in depth when encountering problems. Pang Lao’s explanation instead quickly answered him. The questions in his mind gave him a deeper and more comprehensive understanding of mecha manufacturing. These are the main points that cannot be learned in the classroom and must be realized through continuous practice.

"Weapons are very important when mechas are in battle. Generally speaking, mechas below level 4 are equipped with long-range weapons, very few will be equipped with melee weapons, and mechas above level 5 will have additional..."

"Clang!"

At this moment, the door of the laboratory was smashed and shook the sky, and the voice of Mr. Zhong rang outside the door: "Lao Pang, open the door!"

Then there were a few bangs on the door, and occasionally I could hear the persuasion of the Barbie.

In this case, Old Pang naturally couldn't go on talking. He stopped and motioned to Yan Hao to open the door, but he walked aside, picked up the tea and drank leisurely.

Elder Zhong waited for the door to open, and rushed in eagerly. When he saw Mr. Pang drinking tea, his face suddenly became green: "You shameless, you actually drank the apprentice tea first while I was in class."

Old Pang was taken aback, looked at the tea cup he was holding, and knew that the other party had misunderstood, but he didn't explain, and continued to drink with a smile.

"Lao Zhong, drink tea." At this time, Yan Hao also poured a cup of tea for Lao Zhong and brought it over.

Mr. Zhong was blowing his beard and staring and preparing to have a fight with Boss Pang. At this moment, he just saw the apprentice he fancy brought a cup of tea over, his wide-eyed eyes suddenly turned, then he stretched out his hand, took the tea, and raised his head. After drinking most of it: "Well, I'll drink this tea. From now on you will be my apprentice."