part 81

- Jake pov -

"Jake you can do your live now." I heard Hyung say as I went to the room. Gold balloons forming a Happy birthday were shown on the wall with pictures of me and Layla. Cute.

I was still hoping for her to come but a few seconds after they started the live, only Lily Noona and manager hyung were there.

I totally get that it was hard for her to see me throughout the long and tight schedule. But on my birthday? I wished she was with me.

***

"Why are you looking like that?" – "What do you mean?" – "You're looking like you stepped into shit." – "What the fuck, Jay." He just shrugged his shoulders and waited for me to reply. There was no reply though. "Come on, tell me what is annoying you on your big day?" – "Nothing. I'm just waiting." – "Waiting for what?" – "For-"

"Jake?! Where is Jake?" I got cut off by a high voice. My favorite voice. "He's right here." I looked at y/n, she looked so worried but I couldn't but smile. She quickly came to me and hugged me. "Happy birthday, Yun. I'm so so SO sorry I couldn't say it just the schedule didn't let me. "It's okay, luv." I hugged her back as she looked up. "I promise tonight we'll have a big dinner for you and we will spend time. "Disgusting," – "Psh Jay." – "Why am I always this wheeling?" Jay got up and just left.
I looked at Jay who walked away when I felt her in my arms again. "I'm so sorry again." She mumbled into my upper body. "You're tickling me." I chuckled. She left a kiss when her phone started to ring. "Shoot, I have a meeting. But this is gonna be my last schedule then I can come back, promise." She kissed me again as she just left.

*

"Y/n told me to tell y'all that you should get ready." The manager came into our rooms. "For what?" – "I don't know she just said it." – "Okay."

Luckily I was already wearing something acceptable so I just went to the living room and was on my phone.
Moments later the boys joined too and we were all doing stuff we usually do.
After a time we heard the front door get opened and y/n stepped in with a bag and dressed up nicely.
"Sorry for being late but I had to take Unnie to her home." She came into the living room and sat next to me. "You need water? You're out of breathe." – "Oh no, it's okay we're going soon anyway. Where is oppa?" She looked around when he stepped into the living room.
"We're ready to go?" She got up again and looked at the members.

They started wearing their jackets when I was left behind with y/n who was hugging me again. "Oh! I totally forgot!" She ran to her room and a minute later she came back with a bag. "Here, your birthday gift." She gave me her sweetest smile. "That wasn't necessary though" – "Still take it. I had a hard time choosing it so at least take it." – "Thank you, princess." I kissed her forehead.
"Should we go?"

Short chapter cuz there will be a 'big' time skip 🙃