part 18

Y/n pov:

Time flew by.
It's June and today I'm going back to Korea. Yesterday I talked to my landlord and they closed my water and electricity so I don't have to pay for anything.

From today on, I will write a journal every day, my life will take a big change so it'll be interesting. Right?
Who knows.

Anyways I'm sitting in business class again, feeling all rich. I still have 6 hours to fly and it's 6 in the morning. I hope I don't need to go to their dorm right after I'm landing.
I didn't sleep so much, maybe I'm going to take a nap now.

3rd person pov

After writing this into her journal, she fell asleep by listening to the piano pieces that Liv had recorded for her.

---

Landing at the airport, she called Lily. "Hey, where a-" She got cut off by a scream. "Y/N! I'M HERE!" Lily screamed and waved like a freak.
'why? Just why?' she thought and gave herself a facepalm.
She went to Lily and hugged her. "Welcome back colleague." – "Oh shut up." They both started laughing and went to the trunk. "You only need three suitcases for all the things? Really?"
"I mean I only bought my clothes and some things. Even if I need something I can ask my mom haha." Y/n said and shrugged her shoulders.
After they put everything in the trunk, Lily started driving.

"So where am I going now? Like now now." – "To the company. We need to make everything official and then we can decide."
"Okay." she took a break. "Oh, before I forget. I also thought I could buy a mini apartment near their dorm, 'cause I need to film my videos and everything. I mean if it's oka-" – "Yes. If you want it then you can. Also if you need money or anything, I'm here." Lily cut her off and smiled. Y/n said thanks and they started talking the whole ride long.

***

Two hours later, they came out of the company and sat in Lily's car.
"Where do you want to go now?", Lily started the engine. "I don't know, you decide."
"Then let's go to their dorm. Since you know everything now we can go there right." Lily said and started driving. "But. I'm not ready." Y/n said quietly and looked out of the window.
"Wha- why-" Lily sighed. "I don't care, let's go there."

---

They arrived at the dorm and y/n hesitated to get out of the car. "Oh come on! Get out, dummy." Lily said and opened her door. After taking a deep breath she came out of the car and looked in the car mirror real quick. "Do I look okay?" – "You look beautiful. I'm here, give me a sign if you want to go out or something just like when we did the meeting." Lily said and reached out her hand to take y/n's.

Lily rang the doorbell and waited. One of the managers came and opened the door. "Lily! You're here." He said and hugged her. "Oppa. Look who I brought." – "Oh it's today. Come in." He opened the door fully and let them in.
'Woah the dorm is bigger than I thought' – "I know right. It's pretty big" – "How-" – "Your facial expression." Lily laughed.

"I'll get them real quick." The manager said and went into one of the rooms.

" The manager said and went into one of the rooms