part 10

Y/n pov

"OH MY GOD, NO SEOJUN!" - "PSH SHUT UP!" - "Sorry." We were binge-watching True Beauty and didn't even notice it. "GOD NO SEOJUN LEAVE HER YOU DESERVE BETTER!" Lily was crying her soul out. "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP!" And who was crying with her? Yes, me.

***

Lily's phone started to ring and didn't stop. She first ignored it but after the caller didn't stop she had to pick up with a sigh. "Hello?" – "Lily? Where are you? We have almost 11 am you're late for work!" The caller screamed. "Oh shoot! I totally forgot. I'll be right there!" She said and hung up.

"Y/n hurry! I'll drive you. AHH, why is time flying?" She rushed to her room and chose an outfit real quick.
"Wait- what happened." I was so confused. "I'm late for work! I needed to be there at 10. Now hurry!" She said and looked at me.

~~~

After we got to the HYBE parking lot, I went to the hotel and she went to the building. We decided to meet each other later again.

Getting into my room I first showered and started reading twilight again.

•••

3rd person pov

"Hey!" Lily and y/n met in the afternoon and decided to cook together and have fun."Heyy! How was work?" Y/n teased Lily with that and got a light hit on her arm from Lily. "I was kidding okay? Chill. By the way, let's go grocery shopping first." – "Yes let's do that."

They went grocery shopping and went back to Lily's house.
They cooked and were having desserts. "Dang! I love your desserts cups! They're so good! You NEED to show it to me!" Y/n said while they were eating. "Don't worry I'll show it to you when you show me your famous dumplings," Lily answered. "Wait, you saw it? Oh my god, now I'm embarrassed." Y/n said shyly. Lily teased her a bit longer and both were having fun.

"Lemme post this." Y/n suddenly said. "Okay do it."

"Now let's continue True Beauty! I want to know what happened to Seojun

"Now let's continue True Beauty! I want to know what happened to Seojun." - "OH YES!"

So they continued watching true beauty. After finishing it they ended up sleeping on the couch.

A/n sorry for the short chapters but I'm having a writer's block :'(ANYWAYS Enhypen is spoiling us, I'm not complaining tho

ANYWAYS Enhypen is spoiling us, I'm not complaining tho