part 5

-3 years ago-

Y/n Pov:

"Y/N! DONT EVEN TRY TO ESCAPE AND COME TO ME RIGHT NOW!", I recognized the voice right away and it always gives me goosebumps. I slowly turned around and saw her. Stella. She came to me with her high heels making loud noises on the ground. "Aw look at the chubby bear y/n. All alone trying to avoid me huh?" Her voice got louder and louder. "What do you want from me? I gave you everything I had, what else do you need?" I talked quietly 'cause I know she'll hit me if I speak up. "What? I can't hear you. Speak up a little, chubby bear." She laughed evilly and took my hair, pulled it up so I could look at her.
It hurts so much nevertheless I didn't scream. "I need my drink. I don't have time for it. Fatass." She threw her bag at me and leaned down to my face. "Go buy it. NOW!" She stood up again, pushed me to the ground, and left me alone on the street.

-Present-

Y/n woke up and felt like she showered in sweat. She could barely breathe.
It was the middle of the night and the lights were off. She couldn't see anything but she tried to go out on the balcony. When she arrived, she finally could breathe again. The comment from yesterday reminded her so bad about what happened years ago. She drank a whole bottle of water and couldn't sleep anymore. "What happened? Are you okay? Why didn't you wake me up?" Her sister came to her and gave her a cardigan. "It's nothing. Go back to sleep. It was just a nightmare." Liv knew that y/n doesn't have any nightmares. She always calls the incident what happened nightmares. So she just hugged y/n. "She is in jail. Nothing can happen to you anymore. Everything is okay now and look your family is always with you."

Y/n had tears in her eyes. As much as she hates her sister, she loves her so much. "Thank you so much," Y/n whispered and hugged her back. "Now go back to sleep. It's 4 am." Y/n said and looked at her. "I can't sleep anymore. Let's watch Ladybug, please." – "Who can say no to Ladybug?"

They then watched the Miraculous movie and were spending time together. Laughing and crying over Adrien and his love for his friend Marinette.

 Laughing and crying over Adrien and his love for his friend Marinette

A/n: sorry but I love miraculous.