part 51

"I'll go now!" I screamed through the dorm.
"Have fun!" I heard Sunoo say and thanked him as I left the dorm. We have weekend and most of the members went back home but some stayed here or would go later. Anyways I'm going to Jeju for the weekend since Yoojun is filming there and he wanted me to meet him so bad. Also, I haven't been to Jeju for 10 years or something.

I was sitting on the airplane and tried to sleep. Last night Jake and I went on a night walk but came home at 6 am or even later. It was very funny to have fun with him since we couldn't talk that much 'cause they had a really tight schedule and mostly didn't have much time to rest. To be honest, when I think about last night a smile spreads across my face.

---

"Hey Yoojun, I'm at the airport parking. I hope you didn't forget lol. Anyways I'm taking the taxi just text me if you're still planning on picking me up." I ended the voice message and looked around in hope he would be there. After looking around for 10 minutes and waiting for him I decided to get a taxi and go to the hotel I booked.
"Hello, can you take me to this hotel, please?" I gave the man the address.
"Of course, please sit down."
Perfect. He forgot to pick me up and I'm wasting my time on him.

Arrived at the hotel I gave the taxi driver his money and went in.
"Hello, I booked a room for this weekend on the name y/n."
"One second." The young lady at the reception said and typed something on the pc.
"Ah yes! Your room is booked until tomorrow night right?"
"Yes, about that, can I change it?"
"Uhm sure. Do you want to extend it?" The young lady gave me her sweet smile. "No actually, I just want to stay today. Until today night."
"Oh, okay I can do that." She gave me the keys to my room. "Have a nice stay!"
"Thank you." I smiled and got up to my room.
I looked around. What a nice view.
I sat on the bed and called Yoojun again. The mailbox picked up, again.
"Hey, it's me again. I just arrived at the hotel, I know there must be a tight schedule but please don't forget we wanted to have lunch together. See you." I hung up and sighed.

We had a date at 2 pm so I still had 2 hours.
I took out the outfit I wanted to wear and the make-up stuff.
I started to get ready still waiting for an answer from him.

(Her outfit)