part 62

Finally, work was done and we decided to go home first then shopping.
"So who's driving with me now?" I looked at everyone, packing my little bag.
"Definitely me!" Jake said as he put his arm around my shoulders.
"So they're back again?" Ni-ki said as he rolled his eyes. "If he's driving with her I'm driving with hyung. Not even after I'm dead I will drive with them." He made gag sounds as he got hit by Sunoo. "Be happy they're together again. Now you won't see both of them down." He whispered.

"Okay, then I'll go," Sunoo said as he stood up. "What? Hyung no! You're driving with me!" Ni-ki said and took his hand. "Thank you but no." Sunoo took his hand to himself again. "Fine, then I'll drive with you too."

"No one else?" Everyone just shook their heads.
"Good! Then we will drive ahead! See y'all." I took my jacket and left the room with Jake, Sunoo, and Ni-ki, making our way to the garage where all the vans were.

****

I was packing my little purse when someone started knocking on my door very aggressively.
"What's wrong?" I screamed making him come in. "Are you ready? You told us you will be ready in 10? WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 15 MINUTES" Jay looked at me frustrated and annoyed.
"Don't scream. Okay, I'm ready let's go."
I heard double sighs as we went out. I was the one sitting with Heeseung in the front seat, and as he was about to start the car I didn't find my phone.
"Wait! I forgot my phone." I quickly unbelted myself as they sighed again. "Oh come on boys! If you ever get a girl and behave like that they will slap you and break up with you. Be patient, dumbasses."

***

"Sunghoon! Quickly take a picture please!" I made puppy eyes as he looked disgusted. "Don't ever try to pull that on me. It only works for my sister." He took his phone making pictures.

After making those pictures we went into the shopping mall and started looking for a dress for me. The boys decided to wear matching suits too so they looked for themselves too.

-

It was our fifth store when I finally found the perfect one for me.

(A/n: imma just post every dress "she" tries cuz they all pretty:'))

I went to the boys wearing it.
"Tada!"
"Uh, no."
"What why?"
"You look too good in that."
"Wha-"
I sighed as I went to the wardrobes again and changed my outfit.
"Okay, this one." I turned around

" I turned around